COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I have to say is start stocking up on essential items.
I just copped phase 1 of 3 of essentials mostly non perishable foods

gonna get toilet paper, and other shyt in the next couple days. Not Tryna be in a situation where ppl panic and them shelfs empty

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not in the slightest. 13 people in the US, a number of deaths outside China I can count on my fingers, and still videos going around that are irrelevant to the current outbreak and try and sow fear and misinformation spreading? I’m far more likely to die driving to work this morning than getting this virus, and not beating it as a healthy and in shape person in their 30s

This is just a flu people

You still think that?

Italy has 1/2 the cases China had when this thread started 1 month ago. South Korea has four times as many.

It's spreading.

How is it misinformation when governments are taking drastic measures to nip this in the bud?

Italy

I said weeks ago this is more serious than they are telling us based on the actions of the Chinese government.

Daps
This was on the 15th Feb - 9 days ago (inclusive) ..

rqiog05.png

This is now.

NdMh0OZ.png

The recovery rate is too high for me to be worried about this

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I just copped phase 1 of 3 of essentials mostly non perishable foods

gonna get toilet paper, and other shyt in the next couple days. Not Tryna be in a situation where ppl panic and them shelfs empty

I'm running to BJ's for some TP, peanut butter, rice, tuna, canned veggies, bottled water, oatmeal and bleach later this week.