COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He'll just say they have "many many of the best quality ventilators being made by great American Companies and they're doing a great job. I mean it's incredible what these people are doing. They are hard working Americans. I cannot believe how much of a beautiful job they are doing. We are all working around the clock to get these complicated machines made and distributed to the American people, so I just want to thank them. Thank you General Motors for doing such and incredible, INCREDIBLE job. Next question!"

Fixed

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Soooooooo this is business at its most cut throat
They could've prevented the wide spred disaster that was caused but instead gone allow thousands to Get infected and die for their own benefit and advancement
45 has surpassed every other president as the most incompetent leader of all time
You had your chance white trash and he blew it

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Among the deaths: a 42-year-old woman in Arkansas with no pre-existing health condition (and who had never been hospitalized before, according to her sister) who felt "a little sick" on March 15 and thought it to be a cold or a sinus infection. After developing shortness of breath and cough that wouldn't go away, she was admitted to the hospital on March 24 and tested positive to Covid-19. She was put on a ventilator in ICU and, after 4 days (on Saturday, March 28), she died. [source]

Mind your P's and Q's if you start to feel sick as well of those of your older family members.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm not watching because I can't stand to hear the guy talk. But I will say when I was watching I was getting annoyed at the media sometimes asking these gotcha and almost gossip like questions of the guy to bait him for some sort of reaction. We know he will take the bait and we already know his thinking is elementary but I'm honestly not trying to hear any of that petty political and gossip bullshyt right now. They need to be asking about how many ventilators are in production? When can we start to see them being sent out to states? etc.

The guy is a moron and sociopath with the ratings shyt but the media latches on to that shyt more than the important information that is needed right now.

Facts

Trump gets tripped up when he has to explain specifics not when he has to express empathy ore remorse for what he said. He nor his supporters really care.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Among the deaths: a 42-year-old woman in Arkansas with no pre-existing health condition (and who had never been hospitalized before, according to her sister) who felt "a little sick" on March 15 and thought it to be a cold or a sinus infection. After developing shortness of breath and cough that wouldn't go away, she was admitted to the hospital on March 24 and tested positive to Covid-19. She was put on a ventilator in ICU and, after 4 days (on Saturday, March 28), she died. [source]

Mind your P's and Q's if you start to feel sick as well of those of your older family members.

sad rip

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not watching because I can't stand to hear the guy talk. But I will say when I was watching I was getting annoyed at the media sometimes asking these gotcha and almost gossip like questions of the guy to bait him for some sort of reaction. We know he will take the bait and we already know his thinking is elementary but I'm honestly not trying to hear any of that petty political and gossip bullshyt right now. They need to be asking about how many ventilators are in production? When can we start to see them being sent out to states? etc.

The guy is a moron and sociopath with the ratings shyt but the media latches on to that shyt more than the important information that is needed right now.
When has Trump ever accepted responsibility for any failing or mistake he's made? Why do they bother trying to get him to do so? It's never going to happen.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

"it’s an unforeseen problem. What a problem. Came out of nowhere"
:ufdup:

This looks like a fake story.

These numbers are WAY WAY off from what I'm reading on Worldometer and every other site. It says "WNBC" as the source, but there's no link and I don't see this when I search WNBC. The closest I can find is a story that says the TOTAL number of deaths in the Tri State Area (not just NY) is over 1100:
Tri-State Sees More Than 1,100 COVID-19 Deaths; Cuomo Extends ‘Pause’ Directive to April 15

EDIT:
After looking at it again, I realize its a misleading story, but not fake.
The total deaths in NY IS 965, but the twitter headline make it look like that's NEW deaths.