COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"it’s an unforeseen problem. What a problem. Came out of nowhere"
:ufdup:

This looks like a fake story.

These numbers are WAY WAY off from what I'm reading on Worldometer and every other site. It says "WNBC" as the source, but there's no link and I don't see this when I search WNBC. The closest I can find is a story that says the TOTAL number of deaths in the Tri State Area (not just NY) is over 1100:
Tri-State Sees More Than 1,100 COVID-19 Deaths; Cuomo Extends ‘Pause’ Directive to April 15

EDIT:
After looking at it again, I realize its a misleading story, but not fake.
The total deaths in NY IS 965, but the twitter headline make it look like that's NEW deaths.

No it doesn't. It says "death toll rises to 965 from 728..." key words -- to and from.

You just can't comprehend.

The article legit says the same thing.

"New York State has now seen 965 coronavirus-related deaths, Cuomo said — up from 728 on Saturday"

Yall weirdos be serious too :snoop:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

wtf!:mindblown:

this should be making headlines everywhere. the number of covid-19 deaths italy reports doesn't include those who died outside of a hospital .:damn:.

reminds me of that video i seen of an italian actor whose sister was lying dead in her bed for over 24 hours while other family members still lived in the house. no one came for the body.

In Italy, Bodies Are Piling Up In Homes As Institutions Reject Them

“I have my sister in bed, dead, I don’t know what to do,” Franzese said in a Facebook video over the weekend. “I cannot give her the honor she deserves because the institutions have abandoned me. I contacted everyone, but nobody was able to give me an answer.”

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Guy at my church has 6 kids. Plus foster kids. Had problem breathing yesterday and his wife took him to the hospital. On his way there he passed out. Admitted to the hospital and pneumonia in both lungs (Covid). Today I get a text he was put on a ventillator. An hour later, he died. He did have problems with asthma but nothing as serious as this. 36 years old.
This is what happened when her sister told the kids. Can you imagine seeing your niece/nephew in agony but not being able to console them? Only one of the kids is a teenager. The rest are 12 and under.

"God, I don't understand. I just kneeled in prayer as we shared the news of their father's passing with my niece's and nephews. Standing 6 feet away on the grass and unable to console them as they screamed in agony. Lord why? I trust you and know that you are in control. But I don't understand. Please hold Denise Nikki Chandler and family in prayer"

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf!:mindblown:

this should be making headlines everywhere. the number of covid-19 deaths italy reports doesn't include those who died outside of a hospital .:damn:.

reminds me of that video i seen of an italian actor whose sister was lying dead in her bed for over 24 hours while other family members still lived in the house. no one came for the body.

In Italy, Bodies Are Piling Up In Homes As Institutions Reject Them

The whole country is locked down, he’s gotta bury her somewhere himself. I see no other options

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
No it doesn't. It says "death toll rises to 965 from 728..." key words -- to and from.

You just can't comprehend.

The article legit says the same thing.

"New York State has now seen 965 coronavirus-related deaths, Cuomo said — up from 728 on Saturday"

Yall weirdos be serious too :snoop:

Yeah, that's why I edited my original post. When I first saw 965 deaths, I thought they meant per day and I freaked out a little.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Between this and that woman in Arkansas I posted about, it seems if you do get this shyt and are unlucky to suffer the worst of it, it takes you out real quick. Have to be really vigilant it seems at the first sign of trouble.shyt is scary. My girl said she thought she had a fever and we were on top of taking her temp immediately. Luckily she was normal.

edit: Hes alive. When it said he was gone I was confused lol. He is still recovering.
Husband contracts COVID-19 after hosting anniversary party of less than 10
https://abc13.com/watch/

"That was our mistake. We thought we were okay because we had less than 10 people. But no, don't have anyone in your house."
6057194_032720-ewn-10pm-mmo-anniversary-covid-vid.jpg

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- "All we literally did that day was a fist bump, and he was gone," said Kim Gagne.

A fist bump was the last simple touch between a husband and wife of 27 years. Kim Gagne thought her husband, Emilian White, would just get checked out and get tested for the virus but she says, "It went from 0 to 100 quickly."

He had to be rolled away as soon as possible.

"I didn't know what was happening," she said via Facetime.

She hasn't seen him since Tuesday and has only talked to him by phone. Now, she and their children are in quarantine at home.

These past few days have been unimaginable as she wonders when and if she will see Emilian again.

"He's getting better, but, when they took him for a scan, the minute they took the oxygen off, it becomes very difficult to breathe," she said.

This past Friday they were celebrating their anniversary by having a small dinner with a couple friends. Then, over the weekend is when he started feeling ill.

He had a fever. Gagne says you just don't know who's sick and doesn't know it.

"We had people over and that was our mistake. We thought we were okay because we had less than 10 people. But no, don't have anyone in your house," she said.

It's a double-whammy for Gagne because her elderly mother is in a senior living home and she has not been able to see her in person either.

"It's crazy but we are all in this together," she said.

Last edited: