COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect everyone's hustle but you gotta draw a line in the sand when it comes to morality & selling $40 a mask , that's just straight up wrong.

Besides , a mask wont do shyt for you without a face shield.
How would you suggest we move out here for necessary errands like grocery store runs?

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

A worker gets covid19 and you don’t tell who it is and what shift they work, don’t be surprised when the other workers dip and protest.:yeshrug:

This is how changes in society start to happen and we aren’t even at the peak yet.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Yo so these masks I order just shipped. I look at the picture on amazon because some one did a review, I zoom in.. these bytches made in Wuhan
:francis:

the virus can’t survive on a most surfaces for more than 72hours but I might not use these shyts

:mjlol:

I seen some other 3-layers on eBay, a lot of 250 but they shipping from NY

:huhldup::deadmanny:

Damn son. Yeah, most of those Amazon and eBay masks are coming straight from China. Wouldn’t find me rocking some shyt that came straight outta wuhan.

If you’re purchasing, do some research on the seller. Sometimes these eBay sellers use US addresses, but the stuff is still coming from China. If you pay, and the name shows up as Chinese or Chinese characters, you can cancel it. You can lookup eBay seller real names if you have the username. Google these amazon storefront names.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
ok ok ok.... I need to Rant about something SOOOO FUKKIN ANNOYYINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Whenever I talk to other guys about being cautious about this virus, whether it's about dos and dont's, how it developped, updates etc..., ok it's all good, np

BUT THEN...

When I talk to WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUKKKKKKKKK

I talk to women I know, girls in my family.... its so fukking annoyingggggggggggg
I was talking to my sister and told her we might not be able to see our parents possibly for a year, they are elderly and ill.
She got so mad at me, and i'm like listen there's people in wuhan who tested positive, then overcame it and tested positive again.
She has a masters i psychology, and she said "we are not in wuhan"
WTFFFFFFFFFF
My other cousin thinks it's all fake

other women i've had sane conversations with, but mostly no not really.
my girl cousin told me to cut onions and garlic and put it all around my bedroom, wtfff
this is so friggin ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are any of y’all still ordering food for delivery From places?

Or are you skeptical about these nikkas preparing and bringing your food?
I haven’t but my dad dropped off some rubbing alcohol and came to pick up some mail from me yesterday.

he was like “yo! Im grabbing me a pizza from the spot on that side of town since I won’t be able to be out that way much with the lockdowns and shyt, you want me to grab you one?”

At first I was like naaaaw, I got hella food.

but then I’m like that shyt would be smacking.

:patrice:

I looked up hella articles and the consensus was hot food is generally presumed to be safe, avoid sandwiches and salads and be careful with the packaging.

So when he dropped it off, I already had a trash bag ready. I grab the box with gloves and slide the pizza on a baking sheet then threw the box in the trash bag and put it outside.

washed my hands throughly and reheated a couple slices before eating for good measure. I probably won’t order out on my own though

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Damn son. Yeah, most of those Amazon and eBay masks are coming straight from China. Wouldn’t find me rocking some shyt that came straight outta wuhan.

If you’re purchasing, do some research on the seller. Sometimes these eBay sellers use US addresses, but the stuff is still coming from China. If you pay, and the name shows up as Chinese or Chinese characters, you can cancel it. You can lookup eBay seller real names if you have the username. Google these amazon storefront names.

To be fair though, everything's made in China and the germs are dead inside the packages by the time it arrives. A lot of the PPE that the hospitals are ordering is from China too. We'd just have to wipe the bag or box that the masks are sealed in with Lysol and leave it somewhere untouched for 2 weeks. I'd still wouldn't want some shyt made in Wuhan though :hubie:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Appreciate that tip bro! Ima see what I can find, I don’t wanna wait to the last minute and be force to recycle masks. I may do it anyway with the N95s but I at least want to have the choice

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Whenever I talk to other guys about being cautious about this virus, whether it's about dos and dont's, how it developped, updates etc..., ok it's all good, np

BUT THEN...

I talk to women I know, girls in my family.... its so fukking annoyingggggggggggg
I was talking to my sister and told her we might not be able to see our parents possibly for a year, they are elderly and ill.
She got so mad at me, and i'm like listen there's people in wuhan who tested positive, then overcame it and tested positive again.
WTFFFFFFFFFF

my girl cousin told me to cut onions and garlic and put it all around my bedroom, wtfff
Girls/Women go all their lives testing limits and boundaries without real repercussion.Lot of y’all don’t think shyt is really real or if it is real y’all will skate because that’s what has happened all their lives :yeshrug:

Men know what’s up for the most part and lot of us ain’t gonna run around pushing boundaries because we know we’d get clapped up or punished with the swiftness

On a larger scale look at the differences between the reaction of the populations of Asia and The United States

South Korea and Japan know shyt can get real for them quick because they’ve lived through it or are under constant threat of some major fukkery happening .So when the government tells them to chill and sit the hell down ..They do it because they take shyt seriously

Here we still have people acting a whole ass during a pandemic Because Americans ain’t really been through shyt and we believe we’re untouchable

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BUT THEN...

WTFFFFFFFFFF

Lol it’s generally been like that for me too, well besides my barber who like a month ago was convinced black people couldnt get it.

my cousin still got my 77 year old grandma babysitting for her

:snoop:
Before shyt really kicked off my mom asked her was she still planning to go to Costa Rica even tho travel is discouraged..

chick gonna say “Sure Am!”

:pacspit:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think this dies down towards the end of April brehs :yeshrug:
Early May at the latest is my prediction for when they start relaxing the quarantine, the vulnerable will be advised to stay home until June though probably. I think social venue will be shut for a while though but they will allow us to go to work and shyt out of necessity.
Folks forgetting how long one month will feel under these conditions by the last week of April people gonna start applying pressure to relax this a bit :ld:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BUT THEN...

WTFFFFFFFFFF

Lol yeah I have this issue as well. also I notice women i've talked to tend to be less precautious and tend to only take things serious once the threat is in front of them. this is odd since i've always thought women to be more intuitive and precautious.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This line here is sad because she fails to realize that even if we ignore the Chinese maybe capping about their numbers, they still took much more drastic measures to address this issue than the US. Not caping for overbearing governments but when it comes to something like this, our individualistic quasi-libertarian view of government is our weakness. This is a situation that collectivism is more effective.

There are still people with these "America is the greatest and invincible" glasses when right now we have a president who is rationing out medical supplies based on who likes him the most like some corrupt monarch.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Lol yeah I have this issue as well. also I notice women i've talked to tend to be less precautious and tend to only take things serious once the threat is in front of them. this is odd since i've always thought women to be more intuitive and precautious.

Emotions over logic:wow: