COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Damn breh. RIP to her. Did she have any underlying condition? What were her symptoms and when did she go to the hospital? What's sad about all of this is how fast it happens and you basically say your goodbyes when you check in to the hospital.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I truly don't know people are going to go back to the status quo after this.:demonic:

This is the darkest mark against capitalism I have ever seen, this has been nothing but corporations & governments refusing to act for fear of stopping the money, causing thousands to die, and sprinkle a couple bailouts on top of that :mindblown:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I truly don't know people are going to go back to the status quo after this.:demonic:

This is the darkest mark against capitalism I have ever seen, this has been nothing but corporations & governments refusing to act for fear of stopping the money, causing thousands to die, and sprinkle a couple bailouts on top of that :mindblown:

Its a new day

U got the boolay in the suitcase?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

smh.. I feel like this day is coming..

4e93147e6bb3f7d118000004

Daps
I still don't understand why people are buying so much toilet paper.

Breh I needed something to laugh right now to keep from crying and I think you just gave it to me.

The tissue shortage? The media gotta own their part in that. Cause they probably showed some random store in Whosville USA where by a fluke, folks was grabbing a bunch of tissue

It was at the start of the pandemic becoming serious when they showed it so folks was tuning in to see how serious things were, and 10 million people tuned in at the same time and seen some random store without tissue and everybody went :ohhh::damn: at the same time thinking of all the mud butt episodes they would have if they didnt have any tissue. And from that, folks started flooding stores buying tissue en masse

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thank each and every one of y'all. I've said this in the past and ill say it now. We may not know each other face to face but we are a family on here as well. Take this as an example of why you should take the extra step to look after yourself and your own.

I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.