COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw a clip of some doctor on foxnews saying that transmission of the virus is almost exclusively from your hand to your face

idk how he knows that but wash your hands constantly and keep your hands and everything else away from ur face

I still be seeing people touching their faces

Smh..These cats are saying it’s primarily through droplets from people being in close proximity. I feel like nikkas just guessing at this point.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2006742

the touching of surfaces then ones face seems like it’s most plausible as the primary mode of transmission.

I think everyone is underselling the aerosolisation factor though. That Bus example where people had no contact with each other and someone being 6 seats away from the infected person getting exposed was enough for me

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
I'm really sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with your family.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Aight

I sat down again and feel like my head got a lil cooler

I’m breathing fine now

I hope the weed just got to me lol

I should pop a xan
I know you probably know this already, but NOW might be a good time to put down the drugs for a bit.
:wtf:

Seriously.
:whoa:

The lil emotional benefit you get in the moment is far outweighed by the increased physical risk and increased paranoia and fear.

The MSM and TPTB are literally preying on your mind and spirit right now.
You have to be a soldier or a general out here, at the top of your game. No time for wallowing.

:salute:

Daps
I didn't mention it on here because I tend to keep a lot of personal stuff offline. But my cousin tested positive for the virus about a week ago. She just passed away at 29 an hour ago.... She just got married, bought a house last month and have a 6 year old daughter.

It's sad but what pisses me off the most is that when i found out the news I drove my ads straight to her mama house. I just got here and tell me why it look like the whole block is BBQing, partying, etc like nothing is going on. Our people need to take this more seriously man
Crazy. Sorry for your loss.

It's looking like things are going to have to get really bad for folks to appreciate the seriousness...and by then it'll be too late. :snoop: