COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thanks, and not in a while. Different areas of the building. I told my mother from day one to watch her square...its getting closer to home now. Im waiting for one nut ass white person to go off on me about it being a hoax and im going to jail.

That's good, and yes this shyt getting too close for comfort. I work at ASU, 18 students tested positive for this shyt. Good thing I just got laid off, bout to collect unemployment and keep my black ass in the house.:francis:

I've also been extremely pissed at the "it's all just a hoax" crowd. Like wishing death on these mfs kinda pissed.:demonic:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do the same thing with my packages now. I unboxed something outside my building today, stomped the box and threw it out. Some old dude looked at me like :leon: and gave me a thumbs up :dead:

You got the level 3 surgical masks or the regular ones?

The surgical ones that I already have are Medline jawns and just say “good for droplet precautions” so probably not level 3

the new ones I bought are definitely some shyt lol but I rather have something as opposed to nothing.

ive be holding off on using the N95s until things get bad. In my state we still have less than 1,000 confirmed cases. But I think ima start rocking them with the surgical masks on top and find the best technique for disinfecting the N95s

edit: And fukk it, ima finally start rocking these goggles too!

giphy.gif

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This is crazy man

rip to the bro that died, he worked to clean the nypd facilities as a civilian member of the force.

2nd Civilian NYPD Member Dies From COVID-19
My father knew him. Now he wants to be worried about virus when ive been telling him to wear a mask for weeks.

And the US will cross 2k deaths today it looks like. Quick

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
The surgical ones that I already have are Medline jawns and just say “good for droplet precautions” so probably not level 3

the new ones I bought are definitely some shyt lol but I rather have something as opposed to nothing.

ive be holding off on using the N95s until things get bad. In my state we still have less than 1,000 confirmed cases. But I think ima start rocking them with the surgical masks on top and find the best technique for disinfecting the N95s

I read somewhere, maybe even in this thread, that you can kill the virus if you put the mask in a oven on a low settings for a few mins. Then we'd be able to reuse the mask...but that doesn't sound right to me. Should do more research about it

I knew I should've bought a UV disinfecting lamp before this happened, can't even find it on amazon now without it being marked up :francis:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's good, and yes this shyt getting too close for comfort. I work at ASU, 18 students tested positive for this shyt. Good thing I just got laid off, bout to collect unemployment and keep my black ass in the house.:francis:

I've also been extremely pissed at the "it's all just a hoax" crowd. Like wishing death on these mfs kinda pissed.:demonic:
I feel you. Not trying to wish death on anybody but it will be one of them “cmon its just politics” mothafukkas who wont give my family space when they are out doing things and they end up catching it. The thought of it makes my blood boil.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read somewhere, maybe even in this thread, that you can kill the virus if you put the mask in a oven on a low settings for a few mins. Then we'd be able to reuse the mask...but that doesn't sound right to me. Should do more research about it

I knew I should've bought a UV disinfecting lamp before this happened, can't even find it on amazon now without it being marked up 500% :francis:
Damn! 500%???

How much they cost now in total?? I was about to get an AR-15 lol this would be a better investment

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Am I bugging but outside of the hot spots in the country. This shyt is moving from the east coast slowly to the West?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Now Trump thinking about putting a quarantine on NY NJ and CT :mjlol:

like hey dumb ass the cat is out of the bag and it’s all over the US :mjlol:
That what I'm saying. His supporters seem to only be able to hang their hat on him banning travel from China, which in itself is the right thing to do but the problem was by the time he did it, this wasn't only in China and you know he didn't do it for safety as much as he did to fuel his soft war with China, whether that is right or wrong. By the time he banned travel to China, we already had cases in other countries with this that should have been banned and it was probably already in the US and just didn't manifest yet. Its hard to hear but what really needed to be done is immediate lockdown of all travel abroad and massive testing to find those few who are sick, locked them down for two weeks, and then slowly move things back to normal. This is what SK and Singapore did and they are now out of the thick of it. I'll be honest, I probably would have not even signed on to that level of reaction and most Americans wouldn't. But in retrospect, it probably would have been the right thing to do.

But I will say its not just Trump who didn't take this seriously early enough even though given his position and just ignorance he is definitely the worse example of this. Deblasio telling people to go see moviea during this was equally as retarded for example. Other states even with "more liberal" governments weren't taking this as seriously as they needed to from the get-go. Society as a whole failed.