COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Sad, this shyt is fukking sad

they went through this whole smear campaign and now gonna have to undo the dumb shyt they been saying. They better get creative in figuring out how to provide masks to people!

Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese been copping masks from day 1. and look at their progress. hell koreans opened the border still yet they contained the damn virus. :stopitslime:

my korean co worker was like :dahell: :lupe::patrice::wtf: when surgeon general and CDC came out saying don't buy the masks. i mean he was saying things like the government is tryna murder people.

i mean just imagine entire US population was collectively copping masks. wouldn't that reduce the spread drastically. i mean the whole point is to stop the spread. why wouldn't they just tell us wear a damn mask. i mean afterall there are asymptomatic folks are everywhere. :snoop:

bottom line, they misinformed us and we are paying the price. :stopitslime:

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Bro all I know is fukk all that mask shyt they gotta get this shyt under control ASAP. I’m about 6 dollars and 2 wendys coupons away from risking it all in a blaze of glory devising a plan to rob the dollar general down the block for they last 20 dollars in the register.

Im out here up under the hood of my car like I’m some fukking mechanic to past the time of boredom thinking I’m working on the radiator when actually I’m over here fukking up the alternator. If I don’t get my dumbass in the house before I rig my whole car to explode.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bro all I know is fukk all that mask shyt they gotta get this shyt under control ASAP. I’m about 6 dollars and 2 wendys coupons away from risking it all in a blaze of glory devising a plan to rob the dollar general down the block for they last 20 dollars in the register.

Im out here up under the hood of my car like I’m some fukking mechanic to past the time of boredom thinking I’m working on the radiator when actually I’m over here fukking up the alternator. If I don’t get my dumbass in the house before I rig my whole car to explode.
:wtf:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

congrats on finding yourself a new profession :mjlol:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nikka whattttt lmaoooo. How the fukk you think you working on the radiator but working on the alternator??? Lmaoooo. Them shyts look NOTHIN alike :mjlol:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

i'm so sick of binge watching every damn show i've missed. i gained like 15lb.

haven't been to Y for almost 2 months now. i'm so itching to hoop, so i've been just doing two ball dribble drills in my apartment parking lot. :russ:

my handles got so much better already. :mjlit:

i really do miss hoopin with my nikkas. :mjcry:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Vaccine wont be out until summer at the earliest and more than likely next spring. Wash your hands in the meantime.

Ya Moderna looks to be the first who would have it ready, Ive been following them and they have beat deadlines like crazy, they have shaved months. Looks like possibly they will have it ready in November but for healthcare workers if it’s approved. They ready to start producing millions of vaccines a month. Some regulations would have to be changed but if trump hears about this I wouldn’t be surprised if he pushed with it for his election.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

:deadmanny:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
FYI to everyone on ways to fukk the economy outta extra cash right now

DONT PAY YOUR RENT/MORTGAGE, BUSINESSES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EVICT

IF U ARE STILL WORKING RIGHT NOW, STILL FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT AND LIE ABOUT IT, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO CATCH IT FOR OVER A YEAR

I would say don't pay bills at all but they can still shut shyt off so don't risk it. Most of y'all won't pay rent for the rest of the year

You can't file for unemployment and be employed :mindblown:

You're trying to get people to fukk their credit scores up with what you're recommending.