COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been ahead of the curve for 2 weeks now :wow:
It’s gonna be a tough transition too.. you wouldn’t BELIEVE the crazy looks I get when Im in public and people see me with a mask. You woulda thought I was wearing a plague mask

When I ask a simple question “how much is this item here sir?”

I must look like this to them nikkas
BYBMy5.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
read a story from Italy (can’t find the link) from an official that the death numbers are more than triple what we receive in reports because the amount of people not reported who are dying in their homes and just left there :picard:

Also, unlike the United States, Italy has a strong culture placed on family and living with parents/grandparents, etc. The homes are petri dishes for infection.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
*Puts foil hat on*

This virus really is the perfect weapon to cull, control, and streamline the masses. It’s getting rid of the weak and elderly who are potential burdens to the world’s workforce and healthcare systems. It’s enabling politicians to push sweeping laws that strip folks of their rights and further bolster authoritarian governance practices along with accelerating our herding into the age of automation and digital currency. Once the vaccine is discovered, people will have no choice other than to take it.

After reading this article i am starting to find it quite hard to believe that it’s simply a product of a poor person snacking on a bat.

Pregnant women with coronavirus infection can pass it to their babies, study finds

*removes foil hat*

Motherfukkers been eating bats :scust: since prehistoric times, and they wanna act like one time caused all this shyt? :usure:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I was planning on changing my phone's alternative facial unlock option from me with sunglasses to me wearing a mask today lol

If it doesnt help prevent it, them why wear it? In China its pollution issues.

I wear it to prevent myself from spreading it in case I actually do have it, but am asymptomatic. Honestly I'm more concerned with passing it to multiple people more than actually having to fight it myself.