COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Breh. It's crazy how true this is, especially in this day and age. Folks just wanna do the opposite just cause.

I seriously starting to think the only way to keep people indoors is by telling them it's best to go outside
Its like telling a little kid don’t steal from the cookie jar as soon as you tell him that you no damm well he is plotting how he can

As long as you have stores restaurants delivery Uber eats and having a kinda half ass lockdown your going to have people outside. Plus if anything this has shown people just hate to be home and they just have to be out doing something

If the news isn’t talking about the virus they are talking about the weather well the news i watch and oo it’s nice or going to be nice out. Just telling people to go out then you hear the reports of how the virus doesn’t like Warner weather so people are like it’s warn I should have nothing to worry about

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
*Puts foil hat on*

This virus really is the perfect weapon to cull, control, and streamline the masses. It’s getting rid of the weak and elderly who are potential burdens to the world’s workforce and healthcare systems. It’s enabling politicians to push sweeping laws that strip folks of their rights and further bolster authoritarian governance practices along with accelerating our herding into the age of automation and digital currency. Once the vaccine is discovered, people will have no choice other than to take it.

After reading this article i am starting to find it quite hard to believe that it’s simply a product of a poor person snacking on a bat.

Pregnant women with coronavirus infection can pass it to their babies, study finds

*removes foil hat*

concise

Veteran
Daps
Breh. It's crazy how true this is, especially in this day and age. Folks just wanna do the opposite just cause.

I seriously starting to think the only way to keep people indoors is by telling them it's best to go outside

You may be right. :francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
For the whole week I’ve not heard about anything regarding the vaccine. I guess we just go going to play the long game on this
Vaccine wont be out until summer at the earliest and more than likely next spring. Wash your hands in the meantime.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes my wife has both of those symptoms. Ironically It seems to be accompanied by a fever too. Last time she had the shivers she was slightly over 101
Time for Vitamin C, Zinc, 2 liters of water daily, plenty of rest

frequent but light diet is best.

Good luck

concise

Veteran
Daps
Six months into the 15-month Ebola epidemic, health-care providers stopped coming to work. They had little PPE. They saw their friends die without any special care. Their colleagues began abandoning their jobs, one by one, until there was no one left. There was nowhere for people to obtain treatment for stomach pain, childbirth, heart attacks, car crashes, or any other routine or unpredictable health event. As a result, experts estimate that more people died from illnesses like malaria and diarrhea than Ebola.

When health-care providers get sick, become disabled, or die, they can no longer provide care for anyone, not just infected patients.

In Italy, at least 2,000 health-care workers have been infected and are not providing care. Some have died. Some hospitals cohort, or group, providers so that they care for only infected patients, leaving others to care for the uninfected. Others providers can’t work, because they are quarantined after possible exposures or because of known infections. But that is the way it has to be. The core ethics principle for physicians and nurses is primum non nocere—“First, do no harm”—and the last thing we want to do is spread the infection to our patients or other health-care staff.

What Happens If Health-Care Workers Stop Showing Up?

It's already starting to get put out there, if staff can't get proper equipment and start seeing more and more of their colleagues get sick, human survival may start to kick in and they may just keep themselves home. :francis:

Daps
A bit of lighthearted fun about the Covid-19

This chick is funny.
However why do women with the Lagos accent sound like children in a sulky mood!? LOL