COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
FYI to everyone on ways to fukk the economy outta extra cash right now

DONT PAY YOUR RENT/MORTGAGE, BUSINESSES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EVICT

IF U ARE STILL WORKING RIGHT NOW, STILL FILE FOR UNEMPLOYMENT AND LIE ABOUT IT, THEY WONT BE ABLE TO CATCH IT FOR OVER A YEAR

I would say don't pay bills at all but they can still shut shyt off so don't risk it. Most of y'all won't pay rent for the rest of the year
:mjlol: This is like ultimate scumbaggery advice.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah as much as I am fukk the government, I can't agree with any of this. I'm planning on paying on the 1st and I'm advising anyone who can to do the same.

Naw, no way im paying on the 1st. Im paying on the 15th, one day before its late. That way if the government mandates some sort of freeze i still have my money. Its a long shot but it costs me nothing to wait.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese been copping masks from day 1. and look at their progress. hell koreans opened the border still yet they contained the damn virus. :stopitslime:

my korean co worker was like :dahell: :lupe::patrice::wtf: when surgeon general and CDC came out saying don't buy the masks. i mean he was saying things like the government is tryna murder people.

i mean just imagine entire US population was collectively copping masks. wouldn't that reduce the spread drastically. i mean the whole point is to stop the spread. why wouldn't they just tell us wear a damn mask. i mean afterall there are asymptomatic folks are everywhere. :snoop:

bottom line, they misinformed us and we are paying the price. :stopitslime:

At this point everyone should do whatever they can to protect themselves instead of waiting for the governments recommendations. They are always a step behind and take way too long to make the right decisions
I wonder if I need to get tested, i woke up today at 1130 and still feeling dead tired and lethargic, my nose is stuffy and i've had a headache past two days.

temperature is still low though :to:

sounds more like you have hay fever or a head cold.

I don’t think nasal congestion is a normal symptom of covid. Take some allergy meds or use a neilmed nasal rinse

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At this point everyone should do whatever they can to protect themselves instead of waiting for the governments recommendations. They are always a step behind and take way too long to make the right decisions

sounds more like you have hay fever or a head cold.

I don’t think nasal congestion is a normal symptom of covid. Take some allergy meds or use a neilmed nasal rinse

i copped some masks on gearbest
:lupe:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i copped some masks on gearbest
:lupe:

Wow you’re still buying things from China? My boy bought some masks off Walmart and they were made in Hebei, a province that shares a border with Hubei

I’m surprised they went through with your order breh. Pm me with your link

You wiping the boxes down with Lysol or are you just leaving the packages in the garage for a couple of weeks before opening them?