COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

So many half measures have been taken on this.

While everything is being shut down or asked to be done remotely, government officials still urged people to get out and vote.

:mjlol:

Made no sense, and I feel for any of the volunteers who were exposed to this shyt because of that

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just took a bag of trash out, and there was this little caesars paper on the door.

maaan if these nikkas don’t get the Fukk outta this neighborhood leaving paper flyers on peoples door during a fukking pandemic.

who does that? The fukk
:gucci:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I just took a bag of trash out, and there was this little caesars paper on the door.

maaan if these nikkas don’t get the Fukk outta this neighborhood leaving paper flyers on peoples door during a fukking pandemic.

who does that? The fukk
:gucci:
Cash strapped? :francis:
all your favorite places closed?:hhh:
lil Caesar's got one hot n ready for ya Pleighboi :mjlit:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
The irony of calling a billionaire president a dim wit while you're posting on the Coli?

There is no evidence Trump is a billionaire.
He inherited a ton of money and spent a whole career failing at everything he tried.
He was willing to engage with the tabloids and reality TV where he pretended to be a billionaire and tricked the kind of dimwits who pay attention to these absolute lowest forms of media into thinking he was anything but the moronic simpleton he is.
He was then one of the only people willing to loudly shout that Obama wasn’t an American and the racist dunces made him president for it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
idk how Newyorkers can even take a risk, have they not been seeing their #s?

We need some good old fashioned authoritarianism to make nikkas sit down right about now

If I was a New Yorker on quarantine and saw some shyt like this I would be heated

We need some Mao shyt