COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't asthma inhalers help with the breathing problems?

I imagine @ best they’d offer a momentary respite

there are times when I had asthma so bad a rescue pump wouldn’t be enough as I’d be using it every 2 hours which was way too much

this shyt sounds way worse than the typical asthma attack so I don’t think a pump would be effective for too long

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Can't asthma inhalers help with the breathing problems?

Breh said he was given one at the hospital ..

Went to the hospital last night, as my breathing was heavy and i’ve been sick.. felt more respiratory than flu like break down of it.

<snip>

said my chest looked fine, flu came back negative. but because i have asthma and was a smoker he’s a lil worried. was really nice, said i definitely have a viral infection, could be covid-19 but for now i don’t have a temp and my chest x-ray doesn’t look like it. tells me to stay isolated, gives me an antibiotic, inhaler, sends me on my way

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I have read / seen that is not true.

Aerosolization to that degree also happens when you flush the toilet especially when you have diarrhea (one of the covid19 symptoms).

In my original post I did qualify my point by adding "test conditions" so in any case I don't think that your "no" applies.

The study used "Aerosols (<5 μm) containing SARS-CoV-2 (105.25 50% tissue-culture infectious dose [TCID50] per milliliter) or SARS-CoV-1 (106.75-7.00 TCID50 per milliliter) were generated with the use of a three-jet Collison nebulizer and fed into a Goldberg drum to create an aerosolized environment".

Looking at this logically why would the lancet publish (and the study originators test) with a droplet size which is smaller than that produced by humans ? That would be a pretty basic error would it not?

Any we have this Characterizations of particle size distribution of the droplets exhaled by sneeze :ufdup:look at col 5 "results".

2yGOdP0.png

Based on what I have read I think we need to be cautious about airborne transmission.

@winb83 yea I don’t know bro

Take a look at this chart, if your indoors or an enclosed space, it will definitely aerosolise.

“It can be confirmed that in a closed environment with air-conditioning, the transmission distance of the new coronavirus will exceed the commonly recognised safe distance,

Coronavirus can travel twice as far as official ‘safe distance’, study says

2367f83c-61fc-11ea-8e9f-2d196083a37c_image_hires_161511.jpg

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Open it back up:wow:

You really cant have people at home:picard:

Damn the virus. I think we have seen the worst

:picard:I'm changing