COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Yes folks better not thinking about skipping out on rent. If you can pay, pay.

Its not like its forgiven and even so, its kind of a dikk head move to use this to skimp out on responsibilities. If your apartment goes under where the fukk you gonna live? :patrice:
We no how some people are and are going to try and take advantage and game the system I just hope they don’t screw it up for the rest that really are struggling and relieve that at least they don’t have to worry about rent when there money situation is looking bleak

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point the lockdown is to save the healthcare system from completely collapsing, they’re already running out of beds, if the virus keeps spreading like it is many extra will die through lack of available care, if we can flatten the spread, the healthcare industry can at least try to keep up

It's crazy that so many not getting this. People can't stay they ass home for a couple days. The problem is overrun hospitals and thats what's happening in Italy. If your hospitals are overrun, everything is going to go haywire

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Thee 3 hours it remained in the air from the study were from aerosols that were much smaller than those expelled from a human sneeze or cough.

From what I have read / seen that is not true.

Aerosolization to that degree also happens when you flush the toilet especially when you have diarrhea (one of the covid19 symptoms).

In my original post I did qualify my point by adding "test conditions" so in any case I don't think that your "no" applies.

The study used "Aerosols (<5 μm) containing SARS-CoV-2 (105.25 50% tissue-culture infectious dose [TCID50] per milliliter) or SARS-CoV-1 (106.75-7.00 TCID50 per milliliter) were generated with the use of a three-jet Collison nebulizer and fed into a Goldberg drum to create an aerosolized environment".

Looking at this logically why would the lancet publish (and the study originators test) with a droplet size which is smaller than that produced by humans ? That would be a pretty basic error would it not?

Any we have this Characterizations of particle size distribution of the droplets exhaled by sneeze :ufdup:look at col 5 "results".

2yGOdP0.png

Based on what I have read I think we need to be cautious about airborne transmission.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
btw... I still have this dry ass cough, almost I would say 1.5 months or approaching 2 months later after my initial illness. Its been so long I've lost count. It seems to come and go in intensity. Two nights ago I had an intense coughing fit through the night until I took some Tussin DM that knocked me out.

Its a dry cough that doesn't hurt but the best way I can describe it is like having a hair constantly stuck in your throat and a slight tingling feeling. Again never in my life had some shyt like this. :francis:

Post nasal drip.

Drink mad tea, water, and use Netti pot morning and night. Be consistent.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Post nasal drip.

Drink mad tea, water, and use Netti pot morning and night. Be consistent.
Yeah, I suspected it may be that. I've been drinking water out the ass to keep my fluids up for a while now. Sometimes the water helps but like yesterday I was drinking water almost all day and got no relief

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, I suspected it may be that. I've been drinking water out the ass to keep my fluids up for a while now. Sometimes the water helps but like yesterday I was drinking water almost all day and got no relief

Your sinus might be inflamed. Don't eat inflammatory foods and use the netti pot to soothe the nasal passage.