COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This is a respiratory illness. It has to get in your lungs. It can't really do that from your mail. The only real way that happens is if the mail is contaminated and you touch it then touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. From that point you delivered it to your lungs.

If somebody sneezes it's not gonna remain in the air that long before gravity brings it down. It sprays around from them then falls to the ground. Now if somebody in your house has it and they take a shyt and flush the toilet that will aerosol it into the air and it could remain for hours.

Iono but this sounds good...but there's a hell of a lotta people infected for it to he as difficult to transfer as you suggest.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
California teenager dies of coronavirus after being denied treatment over lack of insurance

A 17-year-old who passed away after contracting the novel coronavirus despite not having any previously reported health conditions was denied treatment at a California medical facility over his lack of insurance, according to the mayor.

They just walked that back and said the death may have been caused by something else. Of course they won't show this on the news

LA County pulls back on linking Lancaster teen’s death to coronavirus – Daily News

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The federal government is increasing a payroll subsidy to small business to thwart layoffs due to COVID-19.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the government will now cover up to 75 per cent of salaries, a major increase over the original 10 per cent subsidy plan.

The subsidy will be retroactive to mid-March and is part of a suite of small business measures being rolled out today. Full details are expected to be announced on Monday.

Trudeau calls small and medium businesses the “backbone” of our country and his message is “we’re here for you.”

He says he hopes small businesses who have had to lay off workers will think about rehiring them because of these wage subsidies.

Trudeau says the government will also suspend GST payments owed by businesses until June so that ompanies will have more cash liquidity during the economic crisis created by the coronavirus.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
"if you do not pay rent for 90 days, you will not be evicted" - Governor Cuomo

NYC folks like

giphy.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The federal government is increasing a payroll subsidy to small business to thwart layoffs due to COVID-19.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the government will now cover up to 75 per cent of salaries, a major increase over the original 10 per cent subsidy plan.

The subsidy will be retroactive to mid-March and is part of a suite of small business measures being rolled out today. Full details are expected to be announced on Monday.

Trudeau calls small and medium businesses the “backbone” of our country and his message is “we’re here for you.”

He says he hopes small businesses who have had to lay off workers will think about rehiring them because of these wage subsidies.

Trudeau says the government will also suspend GST payments owed by businesses until June so that ompanies will have more cash liquidity during the economic crisis created by the coronavirus.
he had no choice
everyone looking to the govt for $$$

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what the experts have been saying was gonna happen 3 weeks ago but people kept talking about fear mongering. There will be Wuhan/Italy scenarios all over this country. The fact of the matter is there has to be a national lockdown. This patchwork strategy of each state doing their own thing isn’t going to end this crisis it might prolong it. Ever western industrial nation that has had the corona virus has done a national lockdown except us.

We at NYC about to hit our peak in about 3 weeks and our hospitals are already at full capacity. People say the death rates are low have to understand once your hospitals get overwhelmed that’s when death numbers spike. People who need ventilators die etc. Trump saying why we need ventilators is so ducking infuriating because the shyt at the hospitals is not a fukking joke. The healthcare workers need the protective gear to help patients with covid-19. We have had nurses die over here from the virus. We have doctors, nurses, first responders getting infected and going home and possible infecting their love ones too. I can’t believe how this federal govt is acting in slow motion and think this will go away. shyt is so fukking unbelievable.

All this

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I’m bout to stop coming in this thread as much becuz it ain’t good for the mental
:heh:

But I will say this. Nobody really knows anything about this virus. Even the so called experts been contradicting themselves. You prolly got fat obese alcoholic chain smokers who got this and had little to no symptoms. Treat this like any other virus you want to avoid but a little more vigilantly. Keep your minds positive. Take this time to improve yourself. Go for walks and get some sunlight. Fresh air will open your lungs up. Meditate. Workout. Sweat. Sitting around the house constantly reading this shyt will play games with your mind. Stress will give you more health problems than this virus ever could. Me and my friends been having virtual happy hours and shyt. Getting on the PS4 together more. Laugh and smile as much as possible. I know for some people this is the first time they’ve face adversity. How you deal with it determines how you will emerge from this