COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else heard that ibuprofen and Advil make the virus significantly worse? If you get Covid 19 and have ibuprofen in your system you’re fukked. I was told to only take Tylenol.

I’ll take this w/ a grain of salt until you post a link...you’ve said a lot of questionable shyt and have been acting an ass in various threads w/o provocation...I hope I’m not confusing you w; someone else

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm making things up huh.

Trump says he trusts China's Xi on coronavirus and the US has it 'totally under control'

And I'm not interested in solely what Biden said, I said democrats.
:dwillhuh:
A comprehensive timeline of the new coronavirus pandemic, from China's first COVID-19 case to the present

Once again. You're not saying anything. Those are just words of consolation. As we can see... officially, the wheels were already in motion to protect the country from a potential threat. What are you arguing exactly?

Daps
I’ll take this w/ a grain of salt until you post a link...you’ve said a lot of questionable shyt and have been acting an ass in various threads w/o provocation...I hope I’m not confusing you w; someone else
Yea taking it with a grain of salt would be smart considering that I asked a question and didn’t state it as fact. And you have me confused

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So hold on :whoa: . Just to make it clear I think that this disease progression is not a fait-acompli and that as Fauci says we need to "follow the data".

:ufdup:As the data changes we have to change too. We also need to be aware of possible skews and alternative explanations for where the data is taking us.

The coli was ahead of the curve :wow:to some extent (thread in HL too) when it comes to this BUT what we do not want to do is to become blind followers of narratives.

I am not saying that this is not serious. I have been feeling less than 100% myself these last few days which in and of itself is very worrying.

I am saying that we do not want to fall into the trap of not being critical about the data we are seeing and of our own conclusions.

-

On another note Sam Vaknin says that CV case-growth is not exponential. Basically he says if 1 person infects 2 we should have millions of cases by now. He also says that movement restrictions are pretty recent and would not have kept the numbers as low as they are.

Watch the first 5 mins of this.

Does anyone agree with him?

I do not agree with him.

EDIT: update 2020 - I think Vaknin is a fraud. See his coronavirus discussions.

1. He is against masks.
2. He doesn't understand exponents.
3. He thinks flattening the curve (by stay-in-place orders) is excessive even after the late starts in many countries - esp in the West.
4. He thinks co-morbidities are not CV deaths.

And yet he paints himself as a scientist. He is not.

Right or wrong his approach is such that I cannot recommend him anymore.

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Even if it only protects you by 10% I'd wear the mask. I am not believing whatever the fukk the government or WHO has recommended, at this point

Exactly. CDC got people wearing bandanas now if they don’t have a mask.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Save that clown shyt for the person that raised you, suck my dikk. Go cheerlead over at reddit, you bytch. Go sneeze in your homies mouths and lick toilet bowls at church.
:mjlol:
This is your rebuttal to a civilized conversation?
But you think you're qualified to critique a response to a global pandemic impacting billions of people? Got it chief.