COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just don’t read or watch the news. Stay indoors. Do not go outside unless you have to (food) wear gloves and masks. Can’t believe they told people they dididnt need them.:stopitslime:
And it’s so sad that much of the media got behind that.

about 2-3 weeks ago, an older white dude who worked for the fire department was behind me in line at the grocery store.. he said that he WAS NOT ALLOWED to wear a mask because it sends the wrong idea to the public.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Folks things are going to get a lot worse. The Trump administration will lie to the American public and say its okay to go back to work. Do NOT listen to this. Stay at home and protect your family. Only come out to get food and supplies. We have to protect ourselves because our system is broken.

if things are terrible and haven’t improved much I don’t think he’ll tell people to go back to work. Even if he wants to he won’t. And can’t the states say FU and ignore that and stay in lockdown?

I will say though. If after a month or so of lockdown, if there is no improvement, do you stay that way or think of other options.

Skip2

All Star
Daps
I'm using the word in the same context as the user Tweeted. I understand that it is not politically correct and is outdated in its literal sense but the tweet was suggesting even an underdeveloped country like El Salvador can take care of its people better than a global super power like the U.S.

Edit: Also I believe Latin America falls into the same category of 3rd world countries even by your definition.
Lol calling electricity and having a home a luxury. Like everybody in those countries are walking around in the dark.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
if things are terrible and haven’t improved much I don’t think he’ll tell people to go back to work. Even if he wants to he won’t. And can’t the states say FU and ignore that and stay in lockdown?

I will say though. If after a month or so of lockdown, if there is no improvement, do you stay that way or think of other options.
It’s not about improvement, it’s about not letting it go crazy and have millions of people die.

U take it day by day, week by week.