COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
We quarantined with out shyt else to do so

source.gif
The options for discussion on this board are pretty much either this, PAWGS or mutilated dikks...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Went to the hospital last night, as my breathing was heavy and i’ve been sick.. felt more respiratory than flu like break down of it

1st day slight dry cough and a headache
2nd cold systems, body aches, pooping a lot, stomache in awful pain, fatigue, loss of appetite
3. cough is getting worse, breathing starts to feel more constricted, lots of pain in my lungs & back area
4. cough even worse, but lots of tightness in my chest, feels like my lungs are so inflamed and pressing against my rib cage, feels like someone has a group around my throat, out of breathe after talking to someone on the phones, cold chills

so i go to the local hospital worried because i have asthma, before i even can get in, a nurse in full PPE asks my symptoms, gives me a mask and tells me to go to their old emergency room which i guess they’re now using during this pandemic.

just myself and an old lady (who ended up being brought away somewhere with a breathing machine) were there

they asked me my symptoms, if i travelled etc, took my temp, did a chest x ray, flu test etc

dr said my chest looked fine, flu came back negative. but because i have asthma and was a smoker he’s a lil worried. was really nice, said i definitely have a viral infection, could be covid-19 but for now i don’t have a temp and my chest x-ray doesn’t look like it. tells me to stay isolated, gives me an antibiotic, inhaler, sends me on my way
So no test for covid? Did I miss it in what you said? :why::dahell:

You sound like a prime candidate for testing breh. Wtf?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Oh yea. Now. Just like New York is seeing a huge decrease in ridership. This virus was here jumping from person to person well before leadership decided to act.
Ive been driving to work the past week and the lack of traffic in and out of the city is amazing:ahh:

But i hate paying over 10 dollars for 2 hours at the meter. Cuomo needs to suspend this shyt

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Just carry hand sanitizer and don’t touch your face at all

It’s impossible to keep everything you come in contact with (phone, keys, money etc) sanitized so all u can do is sanitize ur hands often and keep your hands away from ur face as far as I’m concerned
Right. . Can't even find any man

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So no test for covid? Did I miss it in what you said? :why::dahell:

You sound like a prime candidate for testing breh. Wtf?

since no traveling and my lungs don’t look bad :yeshrug:

but i’ve read stories on how people just like me, end up back at the hospital in a few days anyways:/

so for now, i’m resting, took a lot of supplements (black seed oil, zinc, probiotic, 1000m of vitamin c, elder berry) drinking ginger & lots of water and hope and pray i get better.

i have a shyt immune system :mjcry: so trying to do what i can to just boost it to help fight w/e it is i have