COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Is it suspicious that my superior at work was contacted by government yesterday to assure us we are still going to work as normal.

I work as a private contractor with government contracts by the way, although I’ve seen people who work in the same field as me but for small business have been told to stay home

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
H22FKEO.png

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Went to the hospital last night, as my breathing was heavy and i’ve been sick.. felt more respiratory than flu like break down of it

1st day slight dry cough and a headache
2nd cold systems, body aches, pooping a lot, stomache in awful pain, fatigue, loss of appetite
3. cough is getting worse, breathing starts to feel more constricted, lots of pain in my lungs & back area
4. cough even worse, but lots of tightness in my chest, feels like my lungs are so inflamed and pressing against my rib cage, feels like someone has a group around my throat, out of breathe after talking to someone on the phones, cold chills

so i go to the local hospital worried because i have asthma, before i even can get in, a nurse in full PPE asks my symptoms, gives me a mask and tells me to go to their old emergency room which i guess they’re now using during this pandemic.

just myself and an old lady (who ended up being brought away somewhere with a breathing machine) were there

they asked me my symptoms, if i travelled etc, took my temp, did a chest x ray, flu test etc

dr said my chest looked fine, flu came back negative. but because i have asthma and was a smoker he’s a lil worried. was really nice, said i definitely have a viral infection, could be covid-19 but for now i don’t have a temp and my chest x-ray doesn’t look like it. tells me to stay isolated, gives me an antibiotic, inhaler, sends me on my way

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
a really good read on how the acidity in your body can make you more susceptible to viruses

Viruses are pH Sensitive

Viruses are pH sensitie

There are certain important subjects that doctors and world health officials do not want you to know about. The fact that most viruses and all physiological processes in the body are pH sensitive is one of them. Despite the fact that pH medicine offers us a key to treating viral infections that is easy, safe and inexpensive, they and even alternative health care providers just cannot wrap their heads around baking soda as one of the most important medicines we can use to fight the coronavirus.

Researchers at the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in the US have uncovered the ‘Achilles’ heel’ of most viruses which plague mankind are on target, there are vulnerabilities that can be exploited but what they are looking at is not practical or helpful in our fight against viral infections. The so-called ‘Achilles heel’ (or vulnerable point) of most viruses can be exploited by pulling the pH rug out from under them.

The ability of influenza virus to release its genome under different acidic conditions is linked to the transmission of influenza virus. The threshold pH at which fusion is first observed can vary among different serotypes of membrane protein hemagglutinin (HA) and may correlate with virulence. The acid stability of HA has been linked to the successful transmission of virus between avian and human hosts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d kill for some Clorox/Lysol wipes right now

if there was one thing that my dumb ass shoulda got it was that

well that and hand sanitizer and Lysol

edit: I’m never going without the above items and face masks ever again in life lol

I'm sure there are tutorials out there

But surgical alcohol will be your new best friend.

Make wipes with those and paper towels. Or use alcohol and baby wipes.

Also make your own hand sanitizer with alcohol and aloe vera. Also check your local distillers, they can produce also.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
People need to use a little bit of common sense.
A young healthy persons outcome in absolutely any facet of life is gonna be better than an old, obese or somehow compromised person.
When the temperature gets up in the 3 digits it’s not 20 year olds dropping in their apartments. Same as shoveling snow or any physical activity. Virtually any disease or health complication one can get is greatly helped by being young, not carrying excess weight and not being a smoker, alcoholic, drug addict etc.
None of that means that a young healthy person is safe from Corona or dropping Dead of a heart attack at any time but the odds are far far less.