COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just carry hand sanitizer and don’t touch your face at all

It’s impossible to keep everything you come in contact with (phone, keys, money etc) sanitized so all u can do is sanitize ur hands often and keep your hands away from ur face as far as I’m concerned

I’m not using cash currently, only cash I have is like 100$ that’s been sitting in my car for 2 weeks.

but I spray my keys down with Lysol and use Lysol wipes to clean my phone whenever I come in from outside

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I’m not using cash currently, only cash I have is like 100$ that’s been sitting in my car for 2 weeks.

but I spray my keys down with Lysol and use Lysol wipes to clean my phone whenever I come in from outside
I’d kill for some Clorox/Lysol wipes right now

if there was one thing that my dumb ass shoulda got it was that

well that and hand sanitizer and Lysol

edit: I’m never going without the above items and face masks ever again in life lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Metro Detroit community leader Marlowe Stoudamire dies due to COVID-19
Stoudamire was 43
Y4XQJOHDN5GATG65OKWOBCSCZU.jpg

Marlowe Stoudamire (WDIV)
DETROIT – Marlowe Stoudamire, a community leader in Metro Detroit, has died due to COVID-19, officials said.

Stoudamire was 43.

“An amazing man, husband, friend and one of the best dads that I have ever met lost his life to COVID-19 today,” said Bob Riney, the president of Healthcare Operations and Chief Operating Officer for Henry Ford Health System. “Marlowe was a devoted Detroit advocate who would light up any room with his ideas and strategic thinking. He was tireless in his love and care for others. My wife and I are heartbroken for this devastating loss. We will continue the fight of this terrible pandemic in his honor.”

:snoop:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
if this shyt doesnt subside by end of spring they might as well open everything back up because people arent going to stick to stayin in their house.

First nice day in Chicago, and it looks like a normal spring day on a Saturday.

Bike trail...packed
Basketball courts...packed
Parks...packed

and the #1 sign its winter is over in the city...
...a dude just got lit the fuk up in my alley at 11am.
Sounded like they unloaded a full clip in his ass....
...he ran into my neighbors garage and collapsed...

My neighbor been standing outside smoking a J for the past 2 hours...bro looks stressed :francis: