COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps

a nurse out here had a dry cough, headaches and no fever. They didn’t give her a test til she couldn’t breathe because she didn’t have a fever.

Was just thinking... I wish these healthcare officials would be honest and just admit that this is new and they are still learning stuff every day instead of putting stuff out that they aren't sure about but everybody takes as gospel :snoop:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the Senate's $2 trillion stimulus bill would be "terrible for state of New York."

He said that based on the way the bill is written New York's government would only get $3.8 billion. He added that "sounds like a lot of money" — but it's not considering he estimates the state is looking at a revenue shortfall of $9 to 15 billion and response has already cost New York $1 billion.

Cuomo added that in the Senate bill, New York City gets $1.3 billion, which he called a "drop in the bucket."

He continued by saying that he has spoken to New York's House delegation. "I said to them, 'this doesn't do it,'" adding, "We need the House to make adjustments."

"I'm telling you these numbers don't work," he said.

Goatmo shakin them nikkas down with the quickness :obama:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
damn, looks like every 2 weeks, each country is gonna have their spotlight with this virus - Spain looks like its up next

the crazy thing is, this shyt hasn't even exploded yet in places like India with no hygiene
I wouldn’t be surprised when this is all said and done if India isn’t hit the hardest

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Guys, i'm not sure but....
So for about 2 weeks now I had a bad cough, not dry but bad, almost a fever but not, sometimes difficulty breathing when lying down, and an odd feeling overall.

But lately i've been drinking alot of liquor and smoking weed and I dunno man, I feel ALOT better!!

Not a joke, i'm actually serious.
I feel MUCH MUCH better, I don't smoke joints just bong hits

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
from what I saw last night The young people who had gotten sick from covid end up in bad shape. I noticed all of them were obese.
You said you work in a hospital right? See what I posted from the UK NHS audit a few posts up. Sounds like you're seeing what they are seeing.

Any of you brehs who live in the south and just go to your local Walmart, you realize those white trash folks are going to be food for this shyt once it starts hitting those states. Fat cacs in their 30s with all sorts of problems are everywhere. If not that, they are abusing opioids and meth and their baseline health is garbo. Bunch of Honey boo boo moms running around. :scust:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the Senate's $2 trillion stimulus bill would be "terrible for state of New York."

He said that based on the way the bill is written New York's government would only get $3.8 billion. He added that "sounds like a lot of money" — but it's not considering he estimates the state is looking at a revenue shortfall of $9 to 15 billion and response has already cost New York $1 billion.

Cuomo added that in the Senate bill, New York City gets $1.3 billion, which he called a "drop in the bucket."

He continued by saying that he has spoken to New York's House delegation. "I said to them, 'this doesn't do it,'" adding, "We need the House to make adjustments."

"I'm telling you these numbers don't work," he said.

Goatmo shakin them nikkas down with the quickness :obama:
:camby:
He needs to be honest. A big part of that is a number of wealthy NYers leaving have left the state and NYC carrying the bag on expensive social services and bloated pensions.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
damn, looks like every 2 weeks, each country is gonna have their spotlight with this virus - Spain looks like its up next

the crazy thing is, this shyt hasn't even exploded yet in places like India with no hygiene

Some of these places like India and other third world countries prolly have higher numbers but don't have that many tests available. India definitely gotta have a high number per some of their conditions.