COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is the most stressful aspect than anything.. Everybody got a cotdamn outlet and they telling you polar opposites of what to do and its confusing the people..

One instance you have people telling us the elderly is most vulnerable and that young people can't get it.

The next they tell you young people in groups got it and spreading it and dont know.

One instance you have Cumoto and other governors telling us this is gonna last 6-8 months

The next you have the President of the U.S. trying to end this shyt by WEEKS

One instance they tell you to practice social distancing, But yet people have to work jobs that provide face to face contact and may go hours without washing hands..

Then you have muthafukkas out there at the beaches, walking the park and shopping like nothing is wrong.

They now tell you this is airbourne for hours and you can still get it without symptoms

The media, Social Media, the President, and clout chasing done turned this into a mass Hysteria of chaos due to misinformation and it would drive you crazy if you keep talking about it. This is why I have to just distance myself from this shyt because its mind fukkery.
I say look at the numbers. Don't listen to people who seem to have agendas, no matter what side they are on. We all have brains so you don't have to ignore people completely but be skeptical within reason of who you feel is being honest with facts in a way to get information out there vs those who are using facts not to inform but to influence.

But, outside of all that, use numbers. They are still subjective to a degree because it depends on how things are reported or if they being reported at all. But at least you can look at it and form your own opinion.

I'm using this site that is reporting up to date stats on this
United States Coronavirus: 52,996 Cases and 685 Deaths - Worldometer

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nobody knows if this thing can be over by Easter or not, but something gotta be done cuz if not, who knows when it'll be over. Memorial day, fourth of July, labor day, beyond? Which states and places are getting the most increases in cases? Have they been locked down by all means? I was reading a story that there was a cruise ship that had like 40 infected waiting to dock here in Florida. They need to close all travel to hot spots like nyc and any other location. I think the governor said that anyone coming from nyc would need to quarantine for 14 days. Why even let them come in here? :mindblown:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Call me stupid or whatever you want but I don't doubt it. Up to now I've seen nobody on the coli that knows anyone with the virus. All I'm seeing is a bunch of he say she say and "reports". I put that in quotes because even a citizen came out and said that they false reported his grandmother dying of corona

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Are they expecting different responses?

The landlord got bills andcpeioke
This is the most stressful aspect than anything.. Everybody got a cotdamn outlet and they telling you polar opposites of what to do and its confusing the people..

One instance you have people telling us the elderly is most vulnerable and that young people can't get it.

The next they tell you young people in groups got it and spreading it and dont know.

One instance you have Cumoto and other governors telling us this is gonna last 6-8 months

The next you have the President of the U.S. trying to end this shyt by WEEKS

One instance they tell you to practice social distancing, But yet people have to work jobs that provide face to face contact and may go hours without washing hands..

Then you have muthafukkas out there at the beaches, walking the park and shopping like nothing is wrong.

They now tell you this is airbourne for hours and you can still get it without symptoms

The media, Social Media, the President, and clout chasing done turned this into a mass Hysteria of chaos due to misinformation and it would drive you crazy if you keep talking about it. This is why I have to just distance myself from this shyt because its mind fukkery.

Even the doctors, health experts and scientists are all out here giving conflicting information.