Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Pops had Manu Dibango vinyls growing up
R.I.P Makossa Man
:mjcry:

Read that he passed and put on Soul Makossa.
Wife came downstairs like "You haven't played this in forever, I love this album"
Told her that the Rona got him and she was shook up.
I highly recommend everyone who hasn't heard it give that album a spin especially if you're into Fela Kuti or basically funk music in general.
RIP

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn my friends mom has been diagnosed with the rona.

my friend hasnt been taking it serious in forever she been out and about in seattle showing houses, at the beach, hanging out with her friends to work out

then her mom got diagnosed with it, now she is taking it serious

why do so many of us lack the empathy to realize shyt is real before you ever have to experience it

w.e i hope she glides thru it. they currently have her at home quarentining. but im sure her dad has it as well at this point. hopefully it doesnt escalate for either of them they are both in their late 50's

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evolution :mjgrin:

maaaaan, why do they even want to open back up its such a liability. luckily i work at home regardless of this and my girl has the option to. if they open offices for both of us we both said we are continuing to self isolate at least thru april/may. i advise many to do so if they have the ability and govt prematurely allows bidness as usual

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Everyone will get it, everyone!
Eventually at least 90% of the planet will get it.
People that do not know they are carriers as they are asymptomatic and

CDC says coronavirus survived in Princess Cruise ship cabins for up to 17 days after passengers left
  • The coronavirus can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days, a study published Monday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says.
  • The study examines two public health responses to COVID-19 outbreaks on the Carnival-owned Diamond Princess ship in Japan and the Grand Princess ship in California.
  • The virus “was identified on a variety of surfaces in cabins of both symptomatic and asymptomatic infected passengers up to 17 days after cabins were vacated...” the researchers wrote.
CDC says coronavirus survived in Princess Cruise ship cabins for up to 17 days after passengers left

"....adding that the finding doesn’t necessarily mean the virus spread by surface"

It being on a surface 17 days later =/= you can still catch it 17 days later.

This info is interesting but hardly a game changer.

Fred.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
55-D6-D7-FC-B7-C8-4942-B2-B0-C73-FACB4-D127.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
"....adding that the finding doesn’t necessarily mean the virus spread by surface"

It being on a surface 17 days later =/= you can still catch it 17 days later.

This info is interesting but hardly a game changer.

Fred.

Well it doesn't mean you can still get infected by the surface, but saying that doesn't mean you can't either.
The purpose of this finding I think is to now study whether it can spread through surfaces and if so how many days later.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

1. I have worked for Investment Banks for a loooonnnggg time.

2. Not sure what the rush is.

3. State your position so I can bookmark it and respond later.

Sorry but we don't use Stephen A-drinking-coffee at the banks that I work at ... :ehh: .

:ufdup:State your position. Tell me the what's and tell me why.

I've spent the last few weeks putting cases on e-grows so 1 more ain't gonna hurt :ehh: .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well it doesn't mean you can still get infected by the surface, but saying that doesn't mean you can't either.
The purpose of this finding I think is to now study whether it can spread through surfaces and if so how many days later.

Well let's get crazy and say you can still catch it 17 days later.

The numbers from that ship don't really support that.

Out of 3,700 people on the ship, only 800 became infected. And roughly half (49%, or around 400) showed no symptoms at all. If the virus was viable on surfaces for far longer than previously reported....there would've been a hell of a lot more people infected.

Fred.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man when i read the news i wish i coudl jsut reset the game like im gettin blown out against the computer in madden. just to jan where we could do whats right.

but then i think man part of me feels like this is what countries like uk and usa asked for. they put to guys in position of public leadership that are complete con mon and have no business there.

at the end of the day majority of other politicians prior to tea party bullshyt wouldve had a better handle on this from the jump

but boris and trump both think ass backwards. are we as a whole reaping probably what the a$$holes sow?