COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Cuomo basically said the fed. government are hoarding ventilators for states that ain’t even gonna end up using them

And that they should send them to New York..and he’ll transport them back himself and send along any extra health workers or whatever the other states need if they have a mass crisis like NY does right now

Basically called the whole fed gov out :wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuomo basically said the fed. government are hoarding ventilators for states that ain’t even gonna end up using them

And that they should send them to New York..and he’ll transport them back himself and send along any extra health workers or whatever the other states need if they have a mass crisis like NY does right now

Basically called the whole fed gov out :wow:

Yep he sure did...cuomo talking that real shyt.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You guys can gladly have Cuomo as Governor if you want. Much of the infrastructure here has fallen apart because of him.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
damn my friends mom has been diagnosed with the rona.

my friend hasnt been taking it serious in forever she been out and about in seattle showing houses, at the beach, hanging out with her friends to work out

then her mom got diagnosed with it, now she is taking it serious

why do so many of us lack the empathy to realize shyt is real before you ever have to experience it

w.e i hope she glides thru it. they currently have her at home quarentining. but im sure her dad has it as well at this point. hopefully it doesnt escalate for either of them they are both in their late 50's

it's a sad fact, that millions won't take it seriously until it's right on their doorstep and by that time it'll be too late.:francis:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How much of an ass do you have to be to see 100s and potentially thousands of folks from the city and state you were born and raised in dying or potentially dying and do nothing. Even while they are begging for help

While you are the president of the most powerful country in the world...:francis:
Trump has always been a scumbag. His own mentor Roy Cohn who actually mentored him to be a heartless scumbag lol, eventually got infected with HIV and died of AIDS. Trump and him were real close. Once this guy got HIV Trump wasn't like "man my buddy is sick let me help him out" he pretty much just cut him off.

This is the type of person that is president now. Never expect any sort of human empathy from this guy. There are people, probably on this board who think "man that's gangster" until they are affected lol.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cuomo pulled a 180.. couple days ago it was "everyone stay home" now its "lets get the young people out there working" :heh:
thats out of context imo.I think he was saying it in the abstract about how you can do both economic and health at the same time without sacrificing one or the other

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
You guys can gladly have Cuomo as Governor if you want. Much of the infrastructure here has fallen apart because of him.

the same will be said for the next governor..and the next ..and the next

it’s politics..some will say things are great under some person ...some will say things are terrible under that same person

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
India's prime minister orders lockdown of country of 1.3 billion people for 21 days

• The 21-day lockdown was set to begin at midnight.
  • Indian health officials have reported 469 actives cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, and 10 deaths.
  • "To save India and every Indian, there will be a total ban on venturing out of your homes," Modi said, adding that if the county failed to manage the next 21 days, it would be set back by 21 years.
:wow:

Trump ain’t shyt :pacspit: