Courts are considering a Tory Lanez appeal for “relevant evidence”

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
His lawyers fukked up as well. And what she said to the police don't mean shyt if her DNA was on the gun and they found gunpowder on her clothes does it? Lol. U can say wtf u want to police but if the evidence works against u it don't fukkin matter.
The DNA evidence was inconclusive for both Tory and Kelsey.

You have megan saying Tory shot her, you have Kelsey on recording saying Tory shot Megan, Tory said Kelsey didn't shoot megan, and you have a 3rd party witness saying both Kelsey and Tory fired the gun.

This case isn't as complicated as yall making it seem.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No, it wasn't a big deal. First of all, nothing megan said before she was under oath mattered to the outcome of the trial. And her fighting kelsey does not justify a gun being pulled and fired recklessly.

Nothing you've said would be cause for a mistrial. She lied about sleeping with Tory before the trial? Bro what are you even talking about. Do you even know what a mistrial is???
I definitely do. With all the conflicted stories. Lack of solid evidence. And glaring mistakes made by the lawyers. shyt should've been a mistrail. I'm not saying it should've been a mistrial cause she lied about sleeping with Tory prior. But she DAMN sure STILL lied on the stand about her altercation with Kelsey. Kelsey got on the stand plead the fifth. And proceeded to act like she forgot literally everything that happened and it was proven she told the police and the procesecution 2 different stories.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, it wasn't a big deal. First of all, nothing megan said before she was under oath mattered to the outcome of the trial. And her fighting kelsey does not justify a gun being pulled and fired recklessly.

Nothing you've said would be cause for a mistrial. She lied about sleeping with Tory before the trial? Bro what are you even talking about. Do you even know what a mistrial is???
Lying is immaterial. Got it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The DNA evidence was inconclusive for both Tory and Kelsey.

You have megan saying Tory shot her, you have Kelsey on recording saying Tory shot Megan, Tory said Kelsey didn't shoot megan, and you have a 3rd party witness saying both Kelsey and Tory fired the gun.

This case isn't as complicated as yall making it seem.
No it wasn't nikka. It was inconclusive for TORY. NOT Kelsey.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I definitely do. With all the conflicted stories. Lack of solid evidence. And glaring mistakes made by the lawyers. shyt should've been a mistrail. I'm not saying it should've been a mistrial cause she lied about sleeping with Tory prior. But she DAMN sure STILL lied on the stand about her altercation with Kelsey. Kelsey got on the stand plead the fifth. And proceeded to act like she forgot literally everything that happened and it was proven she told the police and the procesecution 2 different stories.
Without Kelsey’s statement at all. Torys own witness ID’d him as the shooter.

Why are yall doing this again :francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Huh, Kelsey got immunity after admitting to perjury. She was the only one who tested positive for gunpowder.. the weapon was fired close range to her proximity.
:dahell:

At that point they were just ignoring evidence.
She tested inconclusive for gunshot residue. She had immunity and still plead the fifth. The defense asked her about something she said during her interrogation and the judge determined that the jury should hear the interrogation since the defense brought it up.

And Tory himself said she didn't do it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Without Kelsey’s statement at all. Torys own witness ID’d him as the shooter.

Why are yall doing this again :francis:
Yea but that's after he initially gave a different account. Son flip flopped. I'm not even arguing if Tory did or didn't do it. I'm arguing that the trial was too messy and the people involved were too unreliable to determine who did what. Does the bodyguards account not change anything in ur mind bro? shyt was a circus and still is.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No it wasn't nikka. It was inconclusive for TORY. NOT Kelsey.
I just looked it up, the DNA evidence on the gun was inconclusive for both Tory and Kelsey. They both tested positive for gunshot residue tho.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea but that's after he initially gave a different account. Son flip flopped. I'm not even arguing if Tory did or didn't do it. I'm arguing that the trial was too messy and the people involved were too unreliable to determine who did what. Does the bodyguards account not change anything in ur mind bro? shyt was a circus and still is.
No he didn’t flip flop anything.

And the Trial was only messy on twitter.

Just like now yall running with the twitter captions and not reading the story.

Torys own lawyers determined the drivers testimony would not be worth it because he was an obviously bias source and he was saying the same thing the other witness said.

So why would i change my mind about anything? His own lawyers determined that testimony was not important.