Courts are considering a Tory Lanez appeal for “relevant evidence”

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No he didn’t flip flop anything.

And the Trial was only messy on twitter.

Just like now yall running with the twitter captions and not reading the story.

Torys own lawyers determined the drivers testimony would not be worth it because he was an obviously bias source and he was saying the same thing the other witness said.

So why would i change my mind about anything? His own lawyers determined that testimony was not important.
Bro. The state of California said that there's enough contrary evidence to consider a mistrial. And Tory's legal team were fukking idiots.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro. The state of California said that there's enough contrary evidence to consider a mistrial. And Tory's legal team were fukking idiots.
The state ain’t said shyt like that.

Don’t know what you want me to say about Tory’s team being idiots. We and the jury only have what they presented.

You don’t get a re-trial cause you have a bad lawyer :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Maybe they should've gave her 3 days in jail for that. Has nothing to do with the outcome of the trial.
Yea. Lying about a fight that is the clear reason the shooting took place has nothing to do with the outcome of the trial.
:snoop:

U got it bruh. I'm not arguing this shyt no more imma just sit back and watch what happens. Lol. U nikkas man.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You reading twitter captions again.

That just says that they will consider his argument.

What was filed today was the defense response to that.

State hasn’t made any determinations yet.
They are considering it. Correct? If there was nothing there. They wouldn't. Like I said before. Imma just sit back and watch what happens.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yea. Lying about a fight that is the clear reason the shooting took place has nothing to do with the outcome of the trial.
Correct, because Tory was charged with possession as a felon and firing recklessly.

Even if megan got on stand and said she beat up kelsey, it still wouldn't be justified for anyone to retrieve a gun and use it when the fight was already broken up.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You reading twitter captions again.

That just says that they will consider his argument.

What was filed today was the defense response to that.

State hasn’t made any determinations yet.
The state made a determination. They said all this new evidence was evidence Tory's lawyers had and declined showing in court so they denied it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Correct, because Tory was charged with possession as a felon and firing recklessly.

Even if megan got on stand and said she beat up kelsey, it still wouldn't be justified for anyone to retrieve a gun and use it when the fight was already broken up.
There's no proof that TORY went to retrieve the gun. There is also no proof that it was TORY'S gun. The whole fight happening and nikkas breaking it up is what lead to the fukking shooting. How is that irrelevant are u nikkas insane? I hope ur not on the jury for anyone I know fighting for their life. Lol.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There's no proof that TORY went to retrieve the gun. There is also no proof that it was TORY'S gun. The whole fight happening and nikkas breaking it up is what lead to the fukking shooting. How is that irrelevant are u nikkas insane? I hope ur not on the jury for anyone I know fighting for their life. Lol.
But there's enough proof that Tory was in possession of the gun around the time it was fired. Tory's witness said he seen Tory fire the gun, this new statement from the bodyguard claims they didn't see who fired it but that Tory and kelsey were fighting over it before it happened.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've always found it weird that it was never proven who owned the gun, I think it was budden who pointed out that the gun was pink, but I don't know if that's true