Courtdog won: Cuphead went double plat with no features

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
People who have gaming PCs (no you don't need a "gaming" PC for Cuphead) typically aren't what you're considering "regular people". If you have a gaming PC more than likely you know a little more than the average person about "pirating" games and something like Cuphead will be snatched up. Maybe you should look into a Reddit crack thread or check out a crack forum... you'd be surprised
maybe you should stfu

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Keep thinking regular people pirate games all the time.

11k people wrote a review on Steam. I dont know how many people who bought the game and wrote a review but I'd bet its around 15% at most
Steam Spy claims 619,959 (± 23,253) people own the game on Steam

Cuphead -

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Cuphead>>>>>>TLOU.

Probably an unpopular opinion. But I'd much rather have challenging engaging gameplay than a "movie game" :manny:
:mjlol:

Play tlou on grounded mode and then try to say the gameplay isn't challenging or engaging.

Just because you played on baby mode says more about you than the game.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm happy for the success. The game is awesome and challenging if a bit too difficult but to saying had zero promotion is blatantly false. Cuphead was shown off as a spotlight title at E3 multiple times. Had more promotion than 99% of indie titles
Exactly. Indie titles come out every Damn week. The real ones with no promotion you've never heard of. You have to actually dig around to even find it exists.

Cuphead has been promoted heavily

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The biggest xbox release of this year only sold 400k so far even at a low price point :laff:
What do you mean by biggest release of the year?
I commissioned 2 years ago, my documents list Barack Obama. The DNC headquarters is on South Capital Street..you gotta talk to them, man :yeshrug:
You a trump trooper bruh, I hope you can speak Korean :ufdup:
Exactly. Indie titles come out every Damn week. The real ones with no promotion you've never heard of. You have to actually dig around to even find it exists.

Cuphead has been promoted heavily
How so? You heard about it at E3, that's not promotion. Conan decided to play it, I guess Conan is so popular that any game on there is seen by all :wow: Any real promotion like commercials/etc? No? So then mostly by word of mouth and gamer anticipation maybe? I hear a few of you say otherwise but nobody has ever linked to any. Wouldn't that be the first thing done if it existed like that (Try Story)