Courtdog won: Cuphead went double plat with no features

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Cuphead IS an indie game. Cuphead doesn't have mad advertisements or anything like that. It had some trailers at game shows and that's pretty much it. It's mostly known because the fans of popular streamers kept requesting them to play it.
Why is everyone quoting me to tell me that's false?

1155.gif

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Do any of you brehs work for Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony? If the answer is no then you really have no horse in this race.

If you're about to be evicted none of these companies will bail your ass out so stop fighting their battles and purchase what suits you :dame:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cuphead IS an indie game. Cuphead doesn't have mad advertisements or anything like that. It had some trailers at game shows and that's pretty much it. It's mostly known because the fans of popular streamers kept requesting them to play it.
Why is everyone quoting me to tell me that's false?
Welp, that's the "reality" when you post on a sony dominated board. They make up lies because it makes them feel better :manny:
Where the fukk was cuphead advertised you ask? Well, E3 showed it off so thats advertisement enough to sony heads :laff:
Them nikkaz will remain furious til death...
How Court win? Cup head isn't a Xbox exclusive
If youre not playing it on playstation or switch then yess the fukk it is xbox exclusive.
Computers existed before consoles, they always had games that you nikkaz called exclusive when it wasnt
It only became an issue to you clowns once it was xbox which is micorsoft who just so happens to own the PC space as well as xbox.
So I'm sorry if making money on two fronts makes you feel like that lessens the xbox console brand. But it doesn't and you look like a fukkin clown everytime you suggest it should :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah but I don't see you playing shyt else on XBL but the free Games with Gold breh. I get back to the States next month. We running any MvC:I? Star Wars Battlefront 2? Come on bruh. You still playing GTAV online :aicmon:
So you're too broke to buy it, somebody bought you battlefront 2 (which sucks) and MvC which nobody cares about. I never played GTA so you just saying whatever as long as the focus isn't on you being too broke to play :francis: