Couples spending on average $27,000 for their weddings

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I paid 41k for my wedding made back 48K in gifts (cash only obviously). Had 280 people attending.

spent 7k on honemoon and 7 on the ring.

All in all good deal.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
A co- worker went to a wedding Jersey last weekend, it started on Friday and ended on Sunday, total cost 3 million, no lie no ducktales, brides parents are ballers, they had guys from the Ravens there, Parents have that old money, i saw they pics and could not believe my eyes, they did it so huge i almost was about to hate, but these people got it and will have it forever, Bride works in the Ravens organization.

Daps
I paid 41k for my wedding made back 48K in gifts (cash only obviously). Had 280 people attending.

spent 7k on honemoon and 7 on the ring.

All in all good deal.

An average gift of $170 per attendee...you got some rich friends/family.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
26k seems mad low in ny. My wedding is going to cost somewhere around 50k when its all said and done. Flowers alone are 4k, the rings, the music, entertainment, dresses, tuxes, little things here and there, everything adds up. But I will never take a loan to pay for a wedding, that's just stupid, if you don't have the money then no need to front with a big fancy wedding

:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
26k seems mad low in ny. My wedding is going to cost somewhere around 50k when its all said and done. Flowers alone are 4k, the rings, the music, entertainment, dresses, tuxes, little things here and there, everything adds up. But I will never take a loan to pay for a wedding, that's just stupid, if you don't have the money then no need to front with a big fancy wedding

:myman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe it. Last one I went to earlier this mOnth was downtown in an expensive hotel. Plus open bar. Also I Think they're destined for failure. She has a stable legit career and is in her early 30s. He is in his early 40s and works retail and previously stayed with his momma. It's a recipe for disaster cuz he moved to her house, but he don't pay the cost, so he can't be the man in the relationship.

LOL why can't he?

The amount of money you have doesn't make you man.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A co- worker went to a wedding Jersey last weekend, it started on Friday and ended on Sunday, total cost 3 million, no lie no ducktales, brides parents are ballers, they had guys from the Ravens there, Parents have that old money, i saw they pics and could not believe my eyes, they did it so huge i almost was about to hate, but these people got it and will have it forever, Bride works in the Ravens organization.

that husband is gonna share his new wife soon....:snoop: