Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Once this is over im gonna dump my girl thru text.

She’s been needy and nagging lately, and I been busy still working thru this + doing extra shyt on the side to pay the bills. And all this bytch does is nag on some where u going why u never home ish

its annoying

I didnt know she was this clingy but right now is not the time to be acting emotional, im already stressed enough

I admit half of it is cuz I havent been seeing my sidechicks as much
:dead: This dude is unintentionally hilarious.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Sounds like a lot of people just didn’t have stable quality relationships. A few of my friends are very annoyed being around their husband and kids all day but divorcing over it or about to break up? No. The only couples I know that are about to break up are those that hadn’t been together that long or had other issues before this happened.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me and brehs always joke about looking and comparing our bank statements before and during the relationship. shyt is ridiculous when you see how much we spend just to keep a woman happy and her mouth shut.
And my girl is simple, but instead of snatching my wallet like Jane Jetson, my money would leak...$10 here, $20 there for shyt I dont entertain when im alone...I end up spending $80 for 4 days we are together. If we together 12 days a month...dont even get me started on her making suggestions of places to go. If im not paying, she is, and I want to break her of the habit of going places and thinking dropping $40 on food is a good deal. And food is just half the damn date! Gas money, then whatever entertainment...fukk man. Women are an expense.

I have had the same roll of tissue in my bathroom for a month now. She stayed over 5 days 2 months back and we went through 3 rolls. Fam, Ive had the same roll of paper towels on my counter since December. After moving out, I quickly realized how wasteful most people are, especially women. Obviously tissue is a little different, but women are a fukking expense.

Girl making fun of me cause im in the crib ashy...yea but my lotion lasts months.:blessed:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like a lot of people just didn’t have stable quality relationships. A few of my friends are very annoyed being around their husband and kids all day but divorcing over it or about to break up? No. The only couples I know that are about to break up are those that hadn’t been together that long or had other issues before this happened.
Yep. People knew they couldn't be under the same roof with their mates long before this pandemic. The difference is circumstances allowed them come and go as they pleased.

Can you enjoy and tolerate each other's substance instead of style.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are cases of people I know personally.

1. My breh-inlaw left the wife to go stay at their other house. She hasnt been seeing her work husband coz of the lock down and he woke up to her texting at 2am. She hid her phone and he was like cool. He left that night.
I can’t believe this is truly a thing

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My girl and I broke up a few months ago before the virus and it was rough after. She’s one of those more so independent chicks and we just grew apart. No infidelity involved but animosity.

Asked her if she wanted to end if after she was just being dry as a mf with me one night and she broke down saying Yes. I wanted and tried to fight for it but I knew we needed the space. I was hurt initially with her making it seem like she was in a better place on social media and shyt. Few months later she hits me up and roles have reversed.

However brehs if you got yourself together and are doing great income-wise you feel like a King out here. :blessed:

Got hoes, exes, females I haven’t hit in a minute all now in the inbox and I can do what I want with no stress and I’ve been saving money. It’s glorious fellas. :blessed:

I do miss companionship though. However I mentally feel like I’m in such a better place. So liberating.

:blessed::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a5y09f4.gif

I got enough weed,liquor and steaks
in my deep freezer to last me 4 months.
single and at peace.
UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I can’t believe this is truly a thing

I honestly don’t know anyone that has a work relationship. It’s something I’ve really only observed happen with white people because they tend to be an abundance at most offices, but I notice that black people tend to stick to themselves. All of my girls are the only blacks at their jobs. What work relationships? They wish lol.

My current job is the second job I’ve had where there are multiple opportunities for that to happen because there are a good amount of bm. But normally nah—I’m actually surprised to hear so many speak of this as if it’s common when for many blacks in corporate spaces it’s really not unless your one of those that pawgs or swirls. A lot of us can barely stand being in the office because we have to interact with whites all day—we try to keep to ourselves.

I’m just going to assume some of y’all don’t work in corporate spaces. And if some of y’all do it must be diverse enough for that to be a possibility. Otherwise I guess some are having work relationships with whites?.:yeshrug:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine being in lockdown with a partner, in anything else but a fairly massive place. Besides the physical space, just the relationship dynamics themselves could be unbearable. Good riddance. Much easier to live alone.

Yeah my fiancée been driving me crazy. But I love her tho. I just realized how much I like my space. :wow: