Countries You Didn't Know Were Full Of Black Ppl

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Black Hondurans are deep in NYC it’s a group called Garifuna.

South Bronx especially Mott Haven and in Brooklyn in Brownsville and East New York.

The Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores, IG comedian Kapri Fernandez, rappers like Coach da Ghost, podcaster Taxstone all part of that ethnic group.
Yeah had a Honduran homie when I lived in NYC.

He would catch folks up when he spoke Spanish to them. Cause they never thought he was one of “them” :mjpls:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So black people don’t have phenotypes?:ohhh:
Ok

As a pan African it’s know that the Coli is going by phenotypes to classify black people instead of only using heritage who was born here and who wasn’t

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Ok

As a pan African it’s know that the Coli is going by phenotypes to classify black people instead of only using heritage who was born here and who wasn’t
:hubie:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
It's become clear that White America kept us in the dark, as far as how many Blacks live abroad other than in Africa, along with the fine women living abroad in general. For example, it was only about 20 years ago that word got out how many fine sisters with bubble butts were in Brazil.

Right before I took my trip to Rio in 2006, an older military brother told me I should check out the Panama women instead. So I knew they had some Blacks there, but I was never told they had so many until recently. I always heard we had Blacks spread out all over the globe, but for us to come out and say we're seeing it for ourselves is uplifting.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Black Hondurans are deep in NYC it’s a group called Garifuna.

South Bronx especially Mott Haven and in Brooklyn in Brownsville and East New York.

The Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores, IG comedian Kapri Fernandez, rappers like Coach da Ghost, podcaster Taxstone all part of that ethnic group.

I thought Tremont was their biggest hood? Isn’t there a whole Honduran Crip set in Tremonf?

Daps
This

I took a look at their football squads on some :ohhh::patrice:

Like someone wanna explain this one to me

And I know they have mercenaries for the Olympics but when I look at the footballers bios most of them born in the countries they represent too
A lot of Sudanese players on their squads

also the Arab Slave trade’s legacy

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The way they did it was through conscription of the black male population in countless wars.

Yup and sending them out to the front lines in wars they knew were unwinnable, then relegating the black population to ghettos and letting disease outbreaks ravage them, then breeding out the population with white males and finally making it almost impossible for black countries to immigrate there. But we don't even think about these fukks in the same terms as Nazi Germany or even Apartheid South Africa, but they actually succeeded in what those countries tried to do :ohhh: