Countries You Didn't Know Were Full Of Black Ppl

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Black Hondurans are deep in NYC it’s a group called Garifuna.

South Bronx especially Mott Haven and in Brooklyn in Brownsville and East New York.

The Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores, IG comedian Kapri Fernandez, rappers like Coach da Ghost, podcaster Taxstone all part of that ethnic group.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
With Honduras, every world cup I wonder where are they hiding the black people cause it seems like the only time you see them
r
If we wanna keep it real, Brazil has the same situation. You would think they only had a few black people there and they all play soccer.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
None of this is very surprising if you know anything about slavery and colonization, it's quite obvious there would be a fair amount of Black people in various place of the Americas (the majority of enslaved Africans ended up in South America, not in North America), in former European colonial powers and in some ME countries.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
None of this is very surprising if you know anything about slavery and colonization, it's quite obvious there would be a fair amount of Black people in various place of the Americas (the majority of enslaved Africans ended up in South America, not in North America), in former European colonial powers and in some ME countries.

:mjpls: So the sun only shines in Africa?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Black Hondurans are deep in NYC it’s a group called Garifuna.

South Bronx especially Mott Haven and in Brooklyn in Brownsville and East New York.

The Miami Dolphins coach Brian Flores, IG comedian Kapri Fernandez, rappers like Coach da Ghost, podcaster Taxstone all part of that ethnic group.

Fan the girl I was chatting up at the airport was coming in from LeGuardia I though she was Jamaican at first :mjlol: that's why I made the thread she put me on game