Countries You Didn't Know Were Full Of Black Ppl

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
For anybody who ever traveled or just been surprised by how many brehs or brehettes you've seen in a certain community this is the thread

I've been flying alot lately and I'm genuinely surprised to see how many Black Hondurans exist out there. Like fully black, beautiful Honduran women who speak perfect English like West Indians with he accent and all.
Caught me totally off guard they got whole cities that are just Afrohonduran, and they're generally cool ass people. I always thought Panama was the only Central American country like that. I'm tryna hit up this place called Roatan out there after I get my vacation.

Just a little rule here. Anything that boarders the Caribbean Sea has a large black population. Honduran, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Columbia, Venezuela etc.

Taxstones is Honduran incase you didn’t know.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
None of this is very surprising if you know anything about slavery and colonization, it's quite obvious there would be a fair amount of Black people in various place of the Americas (the majority of enslaved Africans ended up in South America, not in North America), in former European colonial powers and in some ME countries.

Ehh not really breh, I know all this but there are certain countries that received a huge share of the transatlantic slave trade compared to others. The Spaniards imported Africans to the Caribbean cause the killed off like 90 percent of the Tainos or something outrageous like that, but I had no clue that the Central American were that deep with African culture. As a Latino, you usually expect to see Black or Mixed looking Latinos come from the islands or Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Panama. Now I'm realizing it's really the whole coastal areas of the Americas, if you include all the Garifunas and the Black Nicaraguans from the outlying islands and what not.

What I will say tho, is that the Black Central Americans seem to be more a product of West Indian immigration than Spanish slavery, that's why they speak English and have English surnames. They have more of a Belizean or Guyanese vibe than a Dominican or Puerto Rican vibe if you get what I'm saying. Chalk it up to ignorance I guess.

I'm fully convinced now that only Mexico and Argentina have negligible native Afro populations, never in my life met no Black Argentinian :mjlol:

What's up with the Black Middle East tho I'm completely new to that :ohhh:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Saudi Arabia
Gotta black homie from Saudi Arabia

the government paid for him to go to any University he wanted and he came to Canada. And they gave him bread every month.

They do that for any young citizen that wants to go to University abroad.

Don’t know if they do it for girls though.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Ehh not really breh, I know all this but there are certain countries that received a huge share of the transatlantic slave trade compared to others. The Spaniards imported Africans to the Caribbean cause the killed off like 90 percent of the Tainos or something outrageous like that, but I had no clue that the Central American were that deep with African culture. As a Latino, you usually expect to see Black or Mixed looking Latinos come from the islands or Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela and Panama. Now I'm realizing it's really the whole coastal areas of the Americas, if you include all the Garifunas and the Black Nicaraguans from the outlying islands and what not.

What I will say tho, is that the Black Central Americans seem to be more a product of West Indian immigration than Spanish slavery, that's why they speak English and have English surnames. They have more of a Belizean or Guyanese vibe than a Dominican or Puerto Rican vibe if you get what I'm saying. Chalk it up to ignorance I guess.

I'm fully convinced now that only Mexico and Argentina have negligible native Afro populations, never in my life met no Black Argentinian :mjlol:

Argentina basically eradicated they black population

such a vile history that country has:scust:
Argentina's Black population has been systematically erased & removed in whitewashing effort - AFROPUNK

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Argentina basically eradicated they black population

such a vile history that country has:scust:

They call themselves the Land of Silver not cause they actually produce any, but cause they wiped out all the Black people there I kid you not :scusthov:

Where is the smoke for this country :mindblown:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Argentinians all but decimated their black populations over the centuries. They had an agressive immigration policy to bring in Europeans as a way to "whiten" the country (especially Italians, Spaniards and Germans post WW2 :mjpls:). Also there was some war they fought down there and they took advantage of that by sending black soldiers to a near certain death.

Middle-East is the first place where enslaved Africans were sent, long before the transatlantic slavery happened. Arab-Muslim slavery started like 7 centuries before the Chiristian-European one. So to this day you have certain populations that retain that heritage and some of the phenotypes. All the way further to Iran or India.