Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When they were examining the "Management" suitcase, there was a hint that *maybe* the technology could be used to communicate between universes. I wonder if the Indigo group has some ability to send messages to their troops on the other side, or are they just blindly following a plan?

I'm starting to think they're on a suicide mission to nuke Berlin.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I just noticed something:
The past episode mentioned that the office has a rule banning photos of "modern technology". That explains why all of the monitors we see in the office building are CRTs. They know that a lot of visitors from the Prime universe are going to be passing through that building as they're coming through "customs", and they don't want them to even see that "our" universe has flat screens or any other technology that they can try to reverse-engineer.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I just noticed something:
The past episode mentioned that the office has a rule banning photos of "modern technology". That explains why all of the monitors we see in the office building are CRTs. They know that a lot of visitors from the Prime universe are going to be passing through that building as they're coming through "customs", and they don't want them to even see that "our" universe has flat screens or any other technology that they can try to reverse-engineer.
Yeah that was shown in season 1 when peter pulled out his phone in front of Lambert.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah that was shown in season 1 when peter pulled out his phone in front of Lambert.
Meanwhile, we don't even know WHICH Lambert we've been seeing at any given time. They've been doing an interdimentional version of "The Prestige"

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I wasn’t feeling Episode 1 but after watching 2 and 3 back to back I feel like this is gonna be a great season.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I feel like we spent Season 1 waiting for the other shoe to drop.

This Season its raining shoes. :whoo:

This week's episode is :wow::wow::wow:
The show is amazing, the story is so well crafted and acted.

This latest episode is hands down one of if not the best and there was no J.K. :wow:

I like the way they answered so many questions, they didn't hold much back at all.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I've read it mentioned that Prime universe is more advanced in biotechnology. I guess Indigo's plan is to get both sides to agree to permanently seal up the crossing, then just before it closes sneak in a bioweapon to wipe out "our" Earth for revenge
:damn:

This episode showed two TV's side by side showing the news from each universe. Does that mean that TV broadcast frequencies can travel through the crossing, or did they run a cable between worlds?

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That latest episode explaining the origins of the crossing is legit one of the dopest episodes of sci-fi tv ever. The writing on this show is phenomenal. Like cmon bruh that whole episode was sooooo well written and fleshed out so many things.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Im not saying this is a rip-off I like both shows. And given the premise obviously some shyt was going to be the same. But this episode was essentially "Peter" from Fringe.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Im not saying this is a rip-off I like both shows. And given the premise obviously some shyt was going to be the same. But this episode was essentially "Peter" from Fringe.
The whole idea of the interchange office is a rip-off of the station they built at the Statue of Liberty in Fringe.

I don't mind though, because Counterpart is a much better should than Fringe ever was :yeshrug: