Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man was sneaking over and piping dudes wife. He really didn't care at the end of the day:mjlit:

Those rats:picard:

I've read it mentioned that Prime universe is more advanced in biotechnology. I guess Indigo's plan is to get both sides to agree to permanently seal up the crossing, then just before it closes sneak in a bioweapon to wipe out "our" Earth for revenge
:damn:

This episode showed two TV's side by side showing the news from each universe. Does that mean that TV broadcast frequencies can travel through the crossing, or did they run a cable between worlds?

I thought they ran a cable.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just re-subscribed to Starz and I am now fully caught up with the show. Watched 7 episodes over a couple of days, it didn't take much for me to get sucked back into the dual world spy intrigue :wow:. I'm a sucker for spy stuff and sci-fi so this show is really up my alley.

I agree seeing the origin of the Crossing was really great and how the two sides became broken. Young Yanek messing it up for everybody :francis:, although from his viewpoint it was inevitable and he just committed the first sin :demonic:. Also cool seeing dude from Humans show up as part of Management.

I've also been enjoying the dual work of Peter/Emily this season, which I think both actors have done a really good job in displaying the differences.

You can always tell Howard Prime by his strut, the way he walks with confidence :jawalrus:.

“You are living in a henhouse built by foxes.” :ufdup:- Naya spitting that truth.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I've read it mentioned that Prime universe is more advanced in biotechnology. I guess Indigo's plan is to get both sides to agree to permanently seal up the crossing, then just before it closes sneak in a bioweapon to wipe out "our" Earth for revenge
:damn:

Those weapons crates had a "Biohazard" symbol on them this episode :whoa:

What does that mean for little Spencer, since she was born over here and doesn't have the other side's enhanced immune system :lupe:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I’m an episode behind but I just watched the “Origin Story” episode.

:wow:

Top 5 show on TV right now. Period point blank.

There wasn’t a single moment where it felt off, felt forced or felt like there was a flaw. Everything was perfectly explained and made complete sense.

This show needs more recognition for what it’s accomplishing.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Have to salute Olivia Williams, she's really been killing it this season with the dual roles :ehh:

Emily Alpha couldn't resist the Yanek temptation either.

When she found out about Howard :damn::birdman:

Claire was really good tonight as well. 2 marriages intertwined with so many lies and secrets :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Do we think regular Howard has a master plan or is he really gonna turn on his real wife?

Can't believe there's only two episodes left. There's a lot of loose ends to tie up. :lupe:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Do we think regular Howard has a master plan or is he really gonna turn on his real wife?

Can't believe there's only two episodes left. There's a lot of loose ends to tie up. :lupe:

I don't think he has a master plan, more just tired of all the lies and position he has found himself in.

I do agree not sure how that part will resolve itself with the focus now being on trying to stop the attack from Earth Prime.