Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I really enjoyed this show and everyone performances. I hope it gets a second season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So many shows I'm juggling, just now catching up on this and finishing the season :whew:.

Easily one of the best new shows this year, really looking forward to season 2 and will have to re-up with Starz when it drops so I can watch it week to week.

J.K. Simmons gives a hell of a performance, and should definitely get some love come Emmy time. The subtle differences he displays with both Howards, speech, posture, confidence - all go a long way to immediately being able to tell Howard Alpha and Howard Prime apart. The supporting cast as a whole is really strong with a lot of memorable performances.

Reading through the comments here and just now realizing that Quayle is Viserys from GOT :ohhh:. He looks way different w/the hair length and color. His string of luck in the last few episodes :wow:. Don't know why he would be messing with prostitutes when he is married to Claire :takedat:. The dynamic their relationship takes towards the end of the season is :wow:.

Pope and his dog :skip:. I'm still :patrice:exactly what his plan was with the sleeper agents and if he expected Management to respond the way they did. How does the plan change with him out of the picture now?

Both Howards starting to take on the traits of the other one.

Daps
Great show but these henchmen are trash. They let Baldwin walkout without so much as a shot fired from most of them. I mean the chick was practically sleepwalking ..

And please tell me they are going to fix that chick's face. I am tired of seeing those itty-bitty titties on the Bride of Frankenstein

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just started this. I’m on episode 4. J.K. Simmons is doing some goat level acting here. He really seems like two different people. Only better doppelgänger acting was the girl from Orphan Black (and she played like 5 completely different characters :wow:).

Franco could take notes and learn a thing or two :ufdup: