Counterpart | Official Discussion Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I wonder what they were trying to accomplish by
Leaving a dead body directly on the border line. They really went though YEARS worth of effort just to do that?
The only thing that I can think of is that it shuts down the crossing until someone can figure out who's job it is to clean up the body and how to do it.

My guess all along was that they wanted to release some kind of WMD over "here", but I'm sure we haven't even seen half of the real plan yet.

I think this is the first time since the Pilot that we've seen the "transparent glass slab" phones over on Earth Prime. I was starting to think that that was maybe left over from an earlier version of the script that was abandoned after they decided the other side didn't have smartphones at all.

I still want to see what Sci Fi technology they have over there that we don't have, other than Purell dispensers super skyscrapers.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe we gotta wait two fukking weeks for the finale. :scustbird:
Just finding this out. Pissed.

Makes no sense. Why would you skip a week to air your ep ON a holiday. Usually they skip because of the holiday.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just finding this out. Pissed.

Makes no sense. Why would you skip a week to air your ep ON a holiday. Usually they skip because of the holiday.
It's stupid. We're all gonna watch obviously, but they're messing with the show's momentum with this nonsense.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I wonder what they were trying to accomplish by
Leaving a dead body directly on the border line. They really went though YEARS worth of effort just to do that?
The only thing that I can think of is that it shuts down the crossing until someone can figure out who's job it is to clean up the body and how to do it.

My guess all along was that they wanted to release some kind of WMD over "here", but I'm sure we haven't even seen half of the real plan yet.

I think this is the first time since the Pilot that we've seen the "transparent glass slab" phones over on Earth Prime. I was starting to think that that was maybe left over from an earlier version of the script that was abandoned after they decided the other side didn't have smartphones at all.

I still want to see what Sci Fi technology they have over there that we don't have, other than Purell dispensers super skyscrapers.
Yet another quality episode, they just keep on knocking them outta the park.

It was seemingly meant to be a suicide mission, I'm thinking the mission was a success and they were not supposed to return, also was it me or were they selective with the people they killed?

I'm not sure it's some kind of biochemical weapon because they wouldn't have needed to come to HQ to use it.

Whatever the ultinate goal may be, by allowing dude to make to the border they really fukked up.

Quayle true to form was a sucker for trying to kill himself and Clare, if you're going to go out like that at least turn her in so they can stop all this shyt.

Just seen we're going to have to wait two weeks for the finale smh :beli:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I thought dude was going to blow himself up once he got to the border line to somehow closed the pathway
they also avoided killing Clare's father on purpose
the attack does probably close down the border for the near future which leaves both Silks in place
its going to be an interesting finale

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I thought dude was going to blow himself up once he got to the border line to somehow closed the pathway
they also avoided killing Clare's father on purpose
the attack does probably close down the border for the near future which leaves both Silks in place
its going to be an interesting finale
:ohhh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Episode was ::banderas:
this nikka quayle is the worst :gucci:
I don't see what does agents accomplished by killing all those mid level office workers while the big dogs still alive.
My nikkas Howards still good tho :whew:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm sure they've calculated the current management's response to an attack such as this and have planned for it. Having a whole new set of leadership step in would would introduce way too many variables.

Really curious as to how this plan going to pan out though :lupe:

Offtopic but for those that fukk with British shows, is there a series where Chiwetel is NOT fukking with a white broad? I'm happy for the breh getting roles but just once I'd like to see him with a non white love interest.

Edit: I mistook Nicholas Pinnock for Chiwetel Ejiofor:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Last edited:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I'm sure they've calculated the current management's response to an attack such as this and have planned for it. Having a whole new set of leadership step in would would introduce way too many variables.

Really curious as to how this plan going to pan out though :lupe:

Offtopic but for those that fukk with British shows, is there a series where Chiwetel is NOT fukking with a white broad? I'm happy for the breh getting roles but just once I'd like to see him with a non white love interest.

Edit: I mistook Nicholas Pinnock for Chiwetel Ejiofor:snoop::snoop::snoop:

all black people look alike? :mjpls:

:lolbron: i only know its not him...cause of marcella

fukking quayle..:pacspit:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
my dunny been telling to check this out....just watched the trailer and this shyt looks fire...going check it out after this ep of sneaky pete...oh fukk jessica jones season 2

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I peeped the 1st episode, about to resubscribe to Starz so I can get caught up with this and Ash vs Evil Dead.