Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Went to that 13 Hours event on Tuesday and yes it was an epic failure....nice to see Cowboys stadium....typical Jerry Jones shyt though...never as good as advertised. :mjcry:

Goodbye Hardy...just like T.O. then we turned around and traded for that fakkit Roy Williams.:mjcry:
Yo this made me laugh out loud. But what wasn't funny was the 2009 draft after all the picks we gave up :mjcry:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I hope they roll the dice with Hardy with the hopes of resigning him. What if he went back to CAR :sadcam:

If we lose Hardy, it won't be the end of the world but our defense and dline gets that much shyttier with nobody to create double teams. Lawrence will make the leap, given he isn't the person going against constant double teams.

The defense ain't bad narrative is played out too. I almost wet up the barbershop.
Get rid of Hardy and hope the other three in front of us don't pick Bosa :manny:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Illeye buckmatic @smitty22 Let me know the good and the BAD with Bosa. I know how y'all can be a bit bias lol
The good, is he is a above average pass rusher, but even better against the run. Great with setting the edge and keeping contain. Great hands as well. All bias aside his weakness will be living up to expectations, cause right away he gonna get the JJ Watt comparisons and expect him to be that from day 1. He has all the tools to be a great one.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Bosa is ass bruh. Try hard cac who prob gets busted for roids. Hes not an elite athlete like clay matthews or jj watt. Plus hes an osu defender. Who is the last osu d lineman worth a damn in the nfl?
Heyward in Pittsburgh say hello.
And u right he not athletic :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The good, is he is a above average pass rusher, but even better against the run. Great with setting the edge and keeping contain. Great hands as well. All bias aside his weakness will be living up to expectations, cause right away he gonna get the JJ Watt comparisons and expect him to be that from day 1. He has all the tools to be a great one.
5 sacks :jbhmm:

Chris Long 2.0 :francis:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

BUnx5Tq.png

Happened all year, our DT was a all american because if it. Joey freshman year 7.5 sacks, soph year 13.5. Teams were not gonna play him 1on1 this year and his sacks dropped. With that said he still lead the conference in tackles for loss

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Illeye buckmatic @smitty22 Let me know the good and the BAD with Bosa. I know how y'all can be a bit bias lol
Inexperience is gonna be his biggest weakness. Once he learns the league:whew: But those day one expectations:wow:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Watch the tape breh forget double teams,he was getting tripled teamed:skip: He made every player on defense better. Thats why the year before his numbers were much better cause he wasn't known as the best player in the country yet.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
So y'all think he has potential to fold under the pressure?
I dont think so, he comes from a football family. His dad and uncle were 1st round picks by the dolphins. Like @Illeye buckmatic said once he learns the nfl game and adjust to nfl speed, he'll shine

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
So y'all think he has potential to fold under the pressure?
I dont think so, he comes from a football family. His dad and uncle were 1st round pick by the dolphins. Like @Illeye buckmatic said once he learns the nfl game and adjust to nfl speed, he'll shine
And to add on to that he's a high motor guy. If he gets doubled or triple teamed,if the play is ran away from him,he stills keeps going till the whistle blows. There's plenty of times where he could've got frustrated but kept his head up knowing he won't get nowhere near the ball because of the attention he receives. But he understood and got satisfaction that his teammates were free because all eyes were on him and he knew his impact.