Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Daps
Wentz may go first round but he won't go in the top 10. Maybe end of first round. Cowboys might want to think about moving up into the back of first round to draft Wentz.

I wouldn't hate moving up for him. Think we're going to see him and DAL connected more b/c they will watch him at the senior bowl, IIRC. I'm personally leaning towards Hackenburg in round 2 or 3 and adding a decent backup - or keeping Moore :yeshrug: - behind Romo

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That back from Bama looks legit :patrice:

9z5832.gif

When the best thing they say about a back is "once he gets rolling downhill look out!" aka once the linemen can get him into the secondary untouched lookout...stay away...

Henry has a TON of miles on him and is destined to be the next Struggle Cuts...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
9z5832.gif

When the best thing they say about a back is "once he gets rolling downhill look out!" aka once the linemen can get him into the secondary untouched lookout...stay away...

Henry has a TON of miles on him and is destined to be the next Struggle Cuts...
So a poor mans Brandon Jacobs? :francis:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: They could go Goff and I'd be cool. Think Hack has a cannon and was around a bad PSU team. Year or two behind Romo and I think he could be the next guy.

funny, all the shyt we DO need and I think if we dont take Goff , we will regret it (if he's available)

He isnt my first, second or third choice tho...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Garrett is a p*ssy. Have a man to man sit down with greg and let your nuts hang. Robot ass mfer
im sayin isn't this what he's supposedly good at?

all this bytch does is go run to jerry and snitch like he did to crayton, TO, and barber. i dont think he knows how to handle players who do their own thing.