Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pass on Derrick Henry. He looks slow, just like Ingram, TRich, and Lacy.

I don't understand why there's talk of "chemistry disruption" and blaming Hardy. Secondary sucked all year, linebacking core was inconsistent and solid a couple weeks at best. And the defensive line was pretty much AWOL all year except 1st half vs. Patriots and DLaw's surge the last few weeks of the year.

We probably let Hardy walk, keep Carr, resign Heath for like 2 or 3 years since the coaches love his ST work and he "plays the game the right way." Probably going to do some more dumb shyt during the draft like trade a pick for a worthless player who will never even appear in Madden Free Agent list, you know, like we did with Geoff Swaim last year. This fukking team, brehs...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cowboys Stadium stay taking Ls:

Thousands Walk Out of ATT Stadium’s World Premiere of 13 Hours

455056358.jpg

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
, a movie directed by Michael Bay and distributed by Paramount Pictures, made its world premiere at 8 p.m. Tuesday at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

The movie which stories around the “Benghazi Attacks” at the U.S. State Department Special Mission Compound in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012. After being ordered to stand down and to wait for air support, a six-man Annex Security Team took the initiative to go in anyways, thankfully they did, or there would have been many more lives lost.

The screening also featured red-carpet arrivals by Bay, cast members and real-life members of the security team. Unfortunetly AT&T Stadium was not in slightest bit prepared for tonight’s premier. As thousands of viewers report leaving just MINUTES after arriving.

Isaac Xochitl on Facebook says, “Sound was really bad!! Walked out after 10 minutes!” Isaac wasn’t the only one, Ken Krueger also said “Epic fail at at&t stadium. People are leaving in droves. Can’t hear a thing.”

Some even deemed it as the “worst event ever” and “extremely disappointing”

Did you go, if not it doesn’t sound like you missed much.

Link: Thousands Walk Out of ATT Stadium's World Premiere of 13 Hours

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Pass on Derrick Henry. He looks slow, just like Ingram, TRich, and Lacy.

I don't understand why there's talk of "chemistry disruption" and blaming Hardy. Secondary sucked all year, linebacking core was inconsistent and solid a couple weeks at best. And the defensive line was pretty much AWOL all year except 1st half vs. Patriots and DLaw's surge the last few weeks of the year.

We probably let Hardy walk, keep Carr, resign Heath for like 2 or 3 years since the coaches love his ST work and he "plays the game the right way." Probably going to do some more dumb shyt during the draft like trade a pick for a worthless player who will never even appear in Madden Free Agent list, you know, like we did with Geoff Swaim last year. This fukking team, brehs...
I been saying fukk these Bama backs and we need a back to actually run the system we run not have to switch it up like McFadden made us do according to people who know more about this stuff than me.

With the Hardy stuff that's mainly white folks still upset with dude and using any ole thing to hate on Hardy. Regarding Heath I remember Nick Eatmon saying (implying) it was some reverse stereotyping of Heath going on. I couldn't help but lmao. If I was one of them cats that called talk shows I'd did so to set his ass straight. Dude wack and outside of Jones every safety on this team been shytted on so I couldn't understand where he got that shyt from.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tennessee is gonna take Tonsil. I don't see anyway we pass up on Bosa, especially if we let Hardy go.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just realized Church and Wilcox enter FA after this next season.

Along with Carr and Claiborne's situations, we could (and should) be without all 4 in just 1 more year. Something to think about.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Who the fukk is Jeremy Mincey black smokin swisha sweet rollin I eat Cheddars 6 days a week ass to talk about anybody?

This dude said if it aint broke don't fix iit...with the Cowboys having one of if not the worst pass rush in football for 2 straight years before this year :stopitslime:

Like we forgot you tried to hold out in training camp and Stephen Jones said he wouldn't even talk to you at all until you showed up...:stopitslime:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Who the fukk is Jeremy Mincey black smokin swisha sweet rollin I eat Cheddars 6 days a week ass to talk about anybody?

This dude said if it aint broke don't fix iit...with the Cowboys having one of if not the worst pass rush in football for 2 straight years before this year :stopitslime:

Like we forgot you tried to hold out in training camp and Stephen Jones said he wouldn't even talk to you at all until you showed up...:stopitslime:
I hope they roll the dice with Hardy with the hopes of resigning him. What if he went back to CAR :sadcam:

If we lose Hardy, it won't be the end of the world but our defense and dline gets that much shyttier with nobody to create double teams. Lawrence will make the leap, given he isn't the person going against constant double teams.

The defense ain't bad narrative is played out too. I almost wet up the barbershop.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Went to that 13 Hours event on Tuesday and yes it was an epic failure....nice to see Cowboys stadium....typical Jerry Jones shyt though...never as good as advertised. :mjcry:

Goodbye Hardy...just like T.O. then we turned around and traded for that fakkit Roy Williams.:mjcry: