Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
No. Lol byron is our fs. Ramsey is a no go. If anything we take a legit strong safety that can tackle/lay wood in 4th round or so.
Deon Bush, remember the name. If SS isn't addressed in free agency this is my pick in the draft. Barring a monster climb at the combine he should be around for our 4th round pick.

he's my Duke Johnson of the draft this year. Ya'll all gonna be saying his name come May :shaq:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Patrick Peterson is probably the best CB prospect the last 10 years, the idea that they had Claiborne with a higher score than him is :mjlol:

But after watching Claiborne's college tape, I have to wonder if this is another player ruined by the coaching staff

Claiborne was nice in college anybody saying otherwise wasn't looking at him. Hindsight always helps but dude wasn't thought of so highly by more than the Cowboys off just some combine shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Claiborne was nice in college anybody saying otherwise wasn't looking at him. Hindsight always helps but dude wasn't thought of so highly by more than the Cowboys off just some combine shyt.
Bullshyt, Claiborne was seen as the best pure talented defensive player in that draft.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You nikkas toooooooooo fukking emotional, sensitive swear to God. nikka I put the fukking LOL which meant I was joking. Got damn y'all cats be on some straight emo shyt.
I was talking football...

You talking about "get with the times" and more than 1 G going top 10 and when you get exposed, you gonna run and hide behind your LOLs.

Only one emotional here is you. Rest of us just talking football.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bullshyt, Claiborne was seen as the best pure talented defensive player in that draft.
That's what I meant. It just was typed wrong but it should be clear mistake aside that's what I meant. Guess not

I was talking football...

You talking about "get with the times" and more than 1 G going top 10 and when you get exposed, you gonna run and hide behind your LOLs.

Only one emotional here is you. Rest of us just talking football.
Im talking football too. I stand by what I said y'all cats get too fukking emotional on some shyt I put on my life in person you wouldn't get all snippy and shyt about. I was joking with get with the times hence the lol but I did mean you can pick a person at any position and cats aren't going to bytch as much as before. I don't give a fukk about getting "exposed" over some draft shyt it means nothing. If I really cared I would say a lot more than get with the times. I would actually have shyt to back up what I'm saying.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Missed the entire game.

For the boys who watched, how did Ramsey look? Did he play mostly S or CB?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Missed the entire game.

For the boys who watched, how did Ramsey look? Did he play mostly S or CB?

Houston dropped 31 points on them...how you think he looked :mjlol:

All you got to do is watch the highlights and you will see the wide receiver reverse pass for a touchdown i mentioned earlier in this thread :mjlol: