Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF!!! :mindblown:

We drafted garbage ass Byron Jones over Ronald Darby. :what::mindblown:

How did I just now recognize this shyt:snoop:

fukk this team. :why::francis:

No wonder Rod Marinelli went 0-16 in Detroit.
Byron gets one more year. Only because they kept moving him. Wouldn't shock me if hes a bust though.

Id rather Byron starting at safety than Hayden starting dt. You disagree?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, none of us knew Darby would be this good early. I saw him get burned a few times at FSU and get called for Pass interference more than a few times in college. He's stepped it up big time in the NFL, though.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, none of us knew Darby would be this good early. I saw him get burned a few times at FSU and get called for Pass interference more than a few times in college. He's stepped it up big time in the NFL, though.

He was considered the best CB in college football coming into his last year at FSU.

That sorry ass FSU front 7 left them DBs out to dry all that year.

I'm still trying to figure out how Mario Edwards Jr and Eddie Goldman was considered 1st/2nd round picks. :mindblown:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You actually think Jones had been garbage? I swear people get in their feelings and just let shyt fly:snoop:
This but dude think he some type of scout so I'm not surprised. I think Jones need to be at safety cause he too often on the wrong end of shyt at cb right or wrong. He hasn't been as bad at safety at all.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hate this time of year because everyone is a scout and can see the future... "So n so is gonna suck we can't draft him:mjlol:..." "We gotta get this guy he's gonna be a beast:wow:"

Most annoying time of year is during the draft. And it has already started in here:beli:
This and when nikkas wrong they rarely if ever say yeah I was all on dude but he ain't shyt. If dudes sooooo good start a scout service fukk it get picked up by the Boys but stop giving shyt away for free.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This and when nikkas wrong they rarely if ever say yeah I was all on dude but he ain't shyt. If dudes sooooo good start a scout service fukk it get picked up by the Boys but stop giving shyt away for free.

He going to say Mitchell or Olataye because they got picks. My man coked up right now on his hate for Jones.

You're the same MFer that was arguing with me over Morris Claiborne not being a bust a few years ago. :camby:

I don't take your opinion serious. :camby: