Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trade down and draft Andrew Billings. Dline set like a mfer. Its hella corners in the draft and we can sign one in free agency as well. Im not taking a corner in the first 3 rounds.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Trade down and draft Andrew Billings. Dline set like a mfer. Its hella corners in the draft and we can sign one in free agency as well. Im not taking a corner in the first 3 rounds.
I wouldn't mind that. I do like to get Ramsey as well though. Trading down to get more picks isn't out of the possibility. IJS.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't mind that. I do like to get Ramsey as well though. Trading down to get more picks isn't out of the possibility. IJS.
Ramsey is a better fs than corner from what ive seen. Byron is our fs. I think we need a nasty guy in the middle. Crawford a p*ssy finnese player. I say dt round 1. Qb, lb, cb, wr can come after.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Byron Jones can't even sniff Jalen Ramsey jock at the safety position.

Jalen Ramsey is a Top 5 pick talent. While Byron Jones was a 2nd round talent.

Cowboys need to get either Ramsey, Robert N, or Bosa in the 1st round.

I don't have time for the Byron Jones at safety project. When you can get the next Ed Reed in the draft.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Been reading that nkemdiche work ethic is questionable. Allota mock drafts have him fallin 12-15. Wont stop stressing we need to trade down to the early tens. Get an extra 2nd plus more picks. We get 3 starters instead of 2

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yall just cool with Hayden for another year huh? Why bank on a dt free agent (free agent dts are usually flops) or draft one in round 3 or later (may not beat out Hayden). Ramsey is NOT the next Ed Reed either :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So yall just cool with Hayden for another year huh? Why bank on a dt free agent (free agent dts are usually flops) or draft one in round 3 or later (may not beat out Hayden). Ramsey is NOT the next Ed Reed either :mjlol:
This. People hear the bs these scouts say and run with it. Ed Reed was the greatest FS of all time.

As far as DT, i dont even bother mentioning it, because we know Jerry is not taking one early.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like the same people that believe the scouts that considered Goff a top pick.

You only draft a QB like Jameis and Cam with a top 5 pick. Not Blaine Gabbert/Blake Bortles 2.0

Lets become the Jacksonville Jaguars brehs. :mjlol:

Y'all the same people that believed the hype of Morris Claiborne as well. :mjlol:

I watched Ramsey play during the Jameis Winston FSU era. And he saved that sorry FSU defense ass numbers of time. They wouldn't have went on that undefeated streak without Ramsey.

It was Ramsey that was causing turnovers to keep them in the games. When Jameis was throwing 2 or 3 picks in the first half of games.

Cowboys fans are :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF!!! :mindblown:

We drafted garbage ass Byron Jones over Ronald Darby. :what::mindblown:

How did I just now recognize this shyt:snoop:

fukk this team. :why::francis:

No wonder Rod Marinelli went 0-16 in Detroit.