Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
the versatility is nice to have, it would be dope to have two dudes that can cover multiple positions all over the field. at worse, we have two really good safeties

Sssssshhhhiiiiitttttt....when did we get one dude who could do it? :yeahok::sadswagboyz:

Sean Lee is our best cover guy :yeahok::sadswagboyz:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's not Ramsey, we need to start addressing it somewhere else in this draft. If it's not Zeke, we need to start addressing it somewhere else in this draft. I do not care and I am not confident in our safety play when it comes to Church and Wilcox and I do not care and I am not confident with McFadden and Morris. For running backs in the 2nd or 3rd round, I wouldn't have a problem with Booker, Collins, Perkins, or Prosise.
Nah man. if we dont draft zeke im not addressing rb in the draft unless its round 6.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Zeke will help the defense by grinding out teams and domination TOP while he can also be that home run hitter that wont get caught from behind. Dmc is solid but we gotta hope he has another healthy season like last year. Dmc goes down all we got is morris.

Ideal world we trade down to 9 get zeke, billings and karl joseph

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
For the people that keep hating on Byron, he held Gronk to 4 catches, 67yds, & 0 TDs and that was as a fukking rookie. Not to mention 2 of those catches were offensive pass interference.

Michael Irvin with his pick
Byron was by far and away the best player in our secondary last year. But don't tell that to the brehs on here.

I'm down with Ramsey at this point. Get him at 4 and then take DL in the 2nd round. This draft is deep at DL and there will be at least 2 or 3 1st round talents that drop to the 2nd at the position. We will be in a good spot to take one of them at 34. Can't say that about any other position.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps