Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
loose? :what: no excuses breh, you went to skyline prep academy.

I was tenth grade sophomore, she was in the 12th
She used to call me childish, 'cause on her booty I felt
It was big, it was bouncy
It was soft, yet firm
That's why I went to school - I wasn't tryin' to learn :rudy:
I never got my turn
She never gave me a chance
I used to daydream of takin' off those Chic jean pants
At the High School Dance
She just let it all hang
Bootin' it over, makin' that ass swang
The DJ was from New Orleans, the music was hype
She got loose all night, I think the juice was spiked
I was high as a kite, I thought the time was right
To ask her for a dance - she said, "Naw, that's alright!" :my:cry:
I played it off, walked back across the flo'
fukk that, ho! Didn't wanna see her no mo'
But, about 150 pounds and 10 years later
Seen her at the grocery store, she tryin' to
holla' at a player :ooh:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm thinking it will be between Ramsey, Zeke, or a trade. If the Chargers take Ramsey, I see Zeke or a trade. I would be shocked if Dallas picks Tunsil. If The Chargers take Tunsil, I think Ramsey is the pick.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
I'm thinking it will be between Ramsey, Zeke, or a trade. If the Chargers take Ramsey, I see Zeke or a trade. I would be shocked if Dallas picks Tunsil. If The Chargers take Tunsil, I think Ramsey is the pick.
Or a trade and zeke

:blessed:

The bucs at 9. But some people really have the browns takin zeke even tho they drafted duke johnson last year

:stopitslime:

Ive always been for zeke but not at four. Always wanted to get him in a trade down but i wouldnt be mad if we got him at four. At this point id be good with anyone but bosa. He can be productive but is he worth that pick. Bosa also on a trade down

:ehh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Watching this pre-draft press conference now

-Jerruh says most likely staying at 4, good spot because "if something comes that way it will come with some serious consequences" whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

-Stephen says pick will be Best Player not need. Jason gave some robotic response saying a whole lot of nothing about difference between BPA and need.

-Garrett said they've "tried" to fill all the needs, Stephen thinks they've done a good job at filling needs this off season to position themselves to draft BPA

-Jerruh says Gregory/Lawrence suspensions are setbacks that have put us on our "horse" to call on guys to fill those voids..he doesn't think it impacts the draft, wants to get guys that are good enough to earn playing time. *Makes me think pick will almost certainly NOT be Bosa

edit:

-On Bosa: JG says they've had some great visits, gotten to know him as a football player and as a "guy". Jerry says his character issue would not be a factor in them drafting him :snoop: jesus

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

-Jerruh says most likely staying at 4, good spot because "if something comes that way it will come with some serious consequences" whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

-Stephen says pick will be Best Player not need. Jason gave some robotic response saying a whole lot of nothing about difference between BPA and need.

-Garrett said they've "tried" to fill all the needs, Stephen thinks they've done a good job at filling needs this off season to position themselves to draft BPA

-Jerruh says Gregory/Lawrence suspensions are setbacks that have put us on our "horse" to call on guys to fill those voids..he doesn't think it impacts the draft, wants to get guys that are good enough to earn playing time. *Makes me think pick will almost certainly NOT be Bosa

edit:

-On Bosa: JG says they've had some great visits, gotten to know him as a football player and as a "guy". Jerry says his character issue would not be a factor in them drafting him :snoop: jesus
Best player available regardless of need, its Zeke

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

edit:

ZEKE :blessed::blessed:

@smitty22

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
@Primetime21 as far as your edit: I think that's what Jerry has to say about Bosa, just in case someone is willing to move up to take him at 4. :manny:

but :dead: @ whatever the hell that's suppose to mean

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
They also got to be thinking if we dont get zeke we gonna have to see him twice a year cause the giants will most likely take him unless the browns take him. Just food for thought