Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told y'all the Chargers can win this game. Don't be surprised when the Ravens beat the Bengals on Sunday either.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter. I think we still move ahead of the Chargers do to strength of schedule.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I thought Eagles winning was in our best interest. Gives Washington another loss and lowers our SOS, which is the tiebreaker for draft slot. Weaker SOS gets the better pick.

Then again, we beat Philly once and lost to them once. So if Washington wins, it lowers our SOS in regards to Philly.

:lupe:

I think it might just be a wash. Unless we beat Washington next week. In which case we need Washington to lose this game as well.

Happy Holidays brehs

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I thought Eagles winning was in our best interest. Gives Washington another loss and lowers our SOS, which is the tiebreaker for draft slot. Weaker SOS gets the better pick.

Then again, we beat Philly once and lost to them once. So if Washington wins, it lowers our SOS in regards to Philly.

:lupe:

I think it might just be a wash. Unless we beat Washington next week. In which case we need Washington to lose this game as well.

Happy Holidays brehs
From what I read, only way we can move up is if these other 4 win teams win more games and we continue to lose. San Diego losing hurt us badly as we wouldve moved in to #4.

With that said, give me a Slurs win tonight. It will knock out the Midgets and iggles. Plus, I got the offseason thread for both teams on deck :troll::jawalrus:

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
From what I read, only way we can move up is if these other 4 win teams win more games and we continue to lose. San Diego losing hurt us badly as we wouldve moved in to #4.

With that said, give me a Slurs win tonight. It will knock out the Midgets and iggles. Plus, I got the offseason thread for both teams on deck :troll::jawalrus:

This

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can move into 2 or 3 at best . But will probably end up 4. We will pass the Chargers due to SOS.

I'd like to see the Ravens beat the Bengals next week.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:mjlol: this from an insider on CZ

A lot of the staff really dislike Hardy and it's not a lock that he will return.
Players really love RoMcclain, seems crazy but it's true.
Callahan called Garrett a pu**y to his face in a staff meeting and JG couldn't do anything. He asked jerry to let him fire him and he was over ruled. This was a reaction to the Linehan hire.
Coaches are waaaay down on Terrence Williams. He has a poor attitude is disrespectful to Dooley and they were disappointed he didn't step up w Dez out.
He told me that DLaw is the real deal and is gonna be a stud for a long time. Gregory too.
Also said JG has lost about half the team. They don't believe in his philosophy or his offense.

Team is tired of Dezs antics, and Jerry is responsible for letting him come back too early from that injury. Dez demanded to return and had Jerry's support. He's hurt and has been having a tough time getting separation.
I asked about Hayden and he said overall Hayden does what he's supposed to do but coaches also believe TMcClain can play a big role at the same
Position and they aren't too worried about the 1 tech spot.