Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
All he needs to work on is his decision making, outside of that he has everything you could want.
I was telling some cats who was knocking Cardale the other day to take in account he only had 1 true wide reciever he was throwing to, Mike Thomas. His other recievers were Braxton a converted qb, Jalin Marshall a high school qb, Curtis Samuels a high school running back, and Dontre Wilson a high school running back. Add on top of that a new offensive cordinator and new qb coach, the timing for the offense and play calling was never there last year

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Zeke makes us a playoff team and legitimate contender this year. If we want immediate impact, he needs to be the pick

This is why we should draft him. Dude would do damage in the league. Have dmc take the bulk of the carries till he gets acclimated. Morris on short down plays. We wont get fournette cause we probably wont draft that low (assuming he dosent get injured)

Take a qb and reciever first 2 rounds next year. Yall keep saying whens the next time we gonna draft this low is reason enough to reach for a qb

But carr ,wilson, dalton, arod all drafted late first or later. I just dont see a jameis, luck, cam caliber qb.

On another note: Dallas should sign boldin to a vet minimum for a year then draft a wr early next year to replace twill. Squeeze all you can off of twill before they let him walk. Hope he gets a good deal out there but romo made him a respectable wr2 if you look at stats.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why we should draft him. Dude would do damage in the league. Have dmc take the bulk of the carries till he gets acclimated. Morris on short down plays. We wont get fournette cause we probably wont draft that low (assuming he dosent get injured)

Take a qb and reciever first 2 rounds next year. Yall keep saying whens the next time we gonna draft this low is reason enough to reach for a qb

But carr ,wilson, dalton, arod all drafted late first or later. I just dont see a jameis, luck, cam caliber qb.

On another note: Dallas should sign boldin to a vet minimum for a year then draft a wr early next year to replace twill. Squeeze all you can off of twill before they let him walk. Hope he gets a good deal out there but romo made him a respectable wr2 if you look at stats.
I keep saying Cardale could be the dark horse in this draft:obama:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Sorry Smitty but any QB who has played for Urban Meyer can kick rocks when it comes to the NFL :camby: And "needs to work on decision making" is like the kiss of death for me. I hope Cardale makes it but I don't wanna take the risk with the Boys.
:ehh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sorry Smitty but any QB who has played for Urban Meyer can kick rocks when it comes to the NFL :camby: And "needs to work on decision making" is like the kiss of death for me. I hope Cardale makes it but I don't wanna take the risk with the Boys.
Romo also had to work on his decision making, so it's not a kiss of death but more about maturing. He has the size, speed, arm, and accuracy to be a starter in the NFL.