Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we pick Joey fukking Bosa with the 4th pick then I am going to have a lot of free time on my hands on Sundays :yeahok:

Pick a QB or pick a WR...because right now you got exactly 1 real QB and 1 real WR...

Then again we might select a random midwest offensive lineman...because in the next few years the best offensive line in the NFL is going to be the most expensive offenisve line in the NFL

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I feel you. I love him, but at the same time, can't rely on him to even get patted on the shoulder by Dez and be good for the next play.

:mjcry:
Romo injury history and state of his back and collarbone worry me. I feel like an overprotective mother when it comes to him out there. I'm thinking Romo man don't get hurt...can u handle it...are u OK Romo. Shyt one bad hit or lack of protection could fuk his career and life up.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He'll be long gone by then, and i'm glad we're starting to realize that Beasley is overrated. Mike Fisher had the nerve to call him mini Dez:mjlol:
I know :mjcry:

I might be coming around to the idea of trading back and getting multiple 2nds. I want Joseph, Shepard, and Dodd on this team :takedat:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we pick Joey fukking Bosa with the 4th pick then I am going to have a lot of free time on my hands on Sundays :yeahok:

Pick a QB or pick a WR...because right now you got exactly 1 real QB and 1 real WR...

Then again we might select a random midwest offensive lineman...because in the next few years the best offensive line in the NFL is going to be the most expensive offenisve line in the NFL
If Romo gets hurt a rookie qb not gonna do much better than any of them sorry ass backups we have. We would have a poor record again and be able to select a qb in the next draft if we wanted to. I like the idea of a dual threat qb behind this line. It would be unstoppable

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He'll be long gone by then, and i'm glad we're starting to realize that Beasley is overrated. Mike Fisher had the nerve to call him mini Dez:mjlol:
I've never seen Beasley ever make a play..

Just because he was a little slot white WR the media was actin like he was Wes Welker :dead:

Fascinating