Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

What made you change your mind breh :mjpls:
Watched more tape and dude pocket movement and poise is nice, at worst hes matt ryan and we need to solidify the future of the team. Stillthink Wentz will be better though. I didnt want to pass up on a blue chip defender like Jack or Ramsey but fukk it.

Now my first 4 rounds would be

1 Goff
2 Austin Johnson (DT)
3 Justin Simmon (S)
4 Sean Davis (CB)
4. Bronson Kafusi (DE)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Watched more tape and dude pocket movement and poise is nice, at worst hes matt ryan and we need to solidify the future of the team. Stillthink Wentz will be better though. I didnt want to pass up on a blue chip defender like Jack or Ramsey but fukk it.

Now my first 4 rounds would be

1 Goff
2 Austin Johnson (DT)
3 Justin Simmon (S)
4 Sean Davis (CB)
4. Bronson Kafusi (DE)
Yup. His Ball Placement and ability to look off safeties is :wow:

The rest of my #swagboys arent liking the idea of drafting a QB, but they'll come around :jawalrus:

As for your mock, switch Kafusi with Paul Perkins and I could live with that :obama:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. His Ball Placement and ability to look off safeties is :wow:

The rest of my #swagboys arent liking the idea of drafting a QB, but they'll come around :jawalrus:

As for your mock, switch Kafusi with Paul Perkins and I could live with that :obama:

I think we'll trade with niners though breh. Niners want Goff since Kaep gone. In that case I take Lynch.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@BigE214

I dozed off and saw us make a comeback and take a 1 run lead but can't even do shyt with bases loaded :snoop:

We need a thread for the Rangers :patrice:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Oh we talkin baseball now brehs..

KhTge1G.gif

Born an raised in the bay area. Was also raised a cowboy fan since a kid. But we gon disagree on this one brehs.

I miss 2012

:mjcry:

Daps
How I'm feeling now

1 - Goff (The Gawd. Give him time and he could be the man ):mjcry:
2 - Artie Burns - good DB, wonder if they go DB early after missing out on Robinson. If William Jackson is here, take him.
3 - Joseph - Jones/Joseph safety combination
4 - Ridgeway - Need a DT
4 - Perkins - Like Morris, but no one behind him.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall just dyin to take one of those weak cbs in round 2 lol. Artie Burns is cool. I heard William jackson soft as hell. We already have soft Mo. Im tired of soft dbs. Our smallest cb is the toughest. Dumbass Will Mclay. Tavon Young shyttin on damn near ever cb in the draft but hes 5'9 :mjcry: