Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was watching nfl live the other day they think he is only a great Athelete but think 2 other corners are better than him think they were Jackson from Houston and Hargreaves but I could be wrong I just know they had 2 ahead of him

What's ur guys take?
i dont even think he was the best prospect in his unit last year.

derwin james>>>>

wentz or trade back...and we better get more than a 5th rd pick. :comeon: @Primetime21

baltimore

Pro
Daps
wish we had the cap to do this wilkerson and 20th pick for our #4 pick..

and fukk safety at 4 anyway.. lately gimme buckner if we stay put

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
The fact that most of us have different prefrences at pick 4 is the reason why we should trade back. There is no true cant miss prospect aside from tunsil probably. I was probably trippin but i think i read somewhere that stl was talking to the niners to move up. If im jerry you take that 15 abd both seconds

Take lee, that lee mcclain lee combo can do some damage. Take jackson III or xavien howard who i think are better CB than ramsey. Yall fogetting we need a starting corner also. Take nkemdiche and sub him in with thorton on passing downs while he acclimates himself to the league and with the 3rd second round pick takekarl joseph to complete that secondary, who is also probably the best safety in the draft

This defense will look completely different with just 2 rounds. We can then take a wr or alex collins or dixonin the third and dak in the 4th.

That is basically all our needs with out spending big money on free agency. We gotta save up to pay fir that line

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The fact that most of us have different prefrences at pick 4 is the reason why we should trade back. There is no true cant miss prospect aside from tunsil probably. I was probably trippin but i think i read somewhere that stl was talking to the niners to move up. If im jerry you take that 15 abd both seconds

Take lee, that lee mcclain lee combo can do some damage. Take jackson III or xavien howard who i think are better CB than ramsey. Yall fogetting we need a starting corner also. Take nkemdiche and sub him in with thortnon on padsing downs while he acclimates himself to the league and with the 3rd second round pick takekarl joseph to complete that secondary, who is also probably the best safety in the draft

This defense will look completely different with just 2 rounds. We can then take a wr or alex collins or dixonin the third and dak in the 4th.

That is basically all our needs with out spending big money on free agency. We gotta save up to pay fir that line

This is the problem I have with the "lets trade back" option. If there arent cant miss prospects, what team will be dumb enough to give up picks for these prospects. If STL calls and offers 15 and both 2nd rounders, I consider it only if my scouts are telling me Wentz or Goff wont be franchise QBs

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Somebody gotta sale me on drafting a qb at 4...I'm tryna win NOW

I don't think the difference between a Superbowl in 2016 or not is going to be our first round pick.

If Romo/Dez and the D are healthy, we can be a contender with the team we have and still have a QB for the future to groom